April 10, 201412 yr Hello website or Facebook page owner, welcome to The Quit Train! If you are enjoying our website, would you mind placing the "http://www.quittrain.com" link on your website or Facebook page? Our website is fairly new and we could use the help to get us noticed by the big search engines who follow every link they see.
April 10, 201412 yr I posted on it today. If we post on it, it brings it up higher. I will keep posting on it. It does help. There are probably people stalking that site also. You never know who's listening so keep on talking.
April 12, 201412 yr Author The Quit Train is still waiting to be fully indexed by the major search engines and when they do, we are ready for them. In the mean time, we currently have almost 40 external links to us (back links), and I'm certain some of those are from websites and facebook pages owned by members. Thanx everyone, great job!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.