December 19, 20187 yr Dear R., I hope you come across this. It has been a long time. The time that flow slowly since the last time we met. The maturity of the years gave me some insight and perspective about how i might have not been the ideal person towards you. You have been in my mind for some time now, i regret being such an asshole towards you in the past. I am sorry about the way we ended things, i wish i could have been a friend to you. So I thought why not reach out and let you know that you are still dear to me. I have worried that I may have hurt you or made you sad so i just want to say that i wish you a life full of happiness. If my actions in the past hurt you, i am truly sorry. Feel free to reach out to me if you so desire, otherwise this is my swansong to you. Sorrow... Your friend, David
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.