Do not put smoke into a terrarium

JB 883

Ok so here is a video where he rigs a terrarium full of cotton balls to a suction pump, wastes probably, about $160 on cigarettes (30 packs at say $5.XX a pack).

Of course the music is REALLY cringe worthy, sounds like an anime cartoon?

Imma break it down, what the great JetBlack learned, what happens when you let a terrarium full of cotton balls smoke 600 cigarettes.

First, note the "Chris Notap" thingy that is always visible, we don;t want to forget who made this video. Someone might think one of the other 10's of 1,000's of people trying to get popular on youtube made it.

After the first pack, the cotton balls start to turn yellow. After 5 packs, they start to turn brown. Now BEFORE you smoke five packs, make sure you ate the rest of the pumpkin pie so you have something to put the cigarette butts into. Also, pumpkin has nothing to do with incest. Pump-kin, get it? HUUUURRRRRR HUR HUR HUR HUR.... 

After 10 packs, make sure you get a bigger pie dish. This may require your fat-ass aunt Gertrude to eat a large pie. You save the pan for cig butts.

After 30 packs, the terrarium turns black. If you used one of your catheters for this experiment like this guy did, they will be black also. You might still be able to use it for urinary purposes though, just wipe off the outside real good. Of course there IS that one company on MeTV always advertising free catheters, so you could spare a couple.

At 2:29. you notice your lungs have become burnt looking cotton balls full of tar. The good news is you can use them to paint, if you are an artist. Or even if not. I always though we had just two lungs but but in this video we see we have several dozen lungs.

Around 2:40, he is not able to clean the tar out of the terrarium very well. I bet if he had used a Brawny® paper towel, it would be clean. 

At 2:45, he demonstrates what Jack the ripper did to his victims.

At 2:50, we notice he has a little fun by finger painting. Nostalgic.

OOOHHH ALSO -

3:38 - 3:43 - THIS is the part to avoid because it is the "like and subscribe" part that pretty much infests ALL videos in youtube. Just hearing that may drive a stress-smoker to relapse.

But of course you cannot because you already let the terrarium smoke all your cigarettes.

So yeah, I TOTALLY got this video. I smoked for 15 years. Had jack the ripper caught me, he would have sliced my throat and scooped out the tar to finger paint. THAT is what actually killed smokers in the UK in the late 1800's. But even today, I am glad i do not smoke.

I bet a video about the effects of over-eating might feature something about how Jefferey Dahmer finished his victims. Like well done.

Edited by Jetblack