Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JWG Post - DEAR SMOKER (Aug 31 2010)

Featured Replies

Posted on QSMB Aug 31 2010 by JWG

 

JWG.jpg.81620b7c0f18f5e5406508b7bf1f811c.jpg

 

I see you standing outside the store.. Braving up to go inside

I see you out side the bowling ally. Wanting for you turn

I see you outside the bar. Waiting for the waitress to return

I see you outside the mall , thinking I hope they wont be long

I see you outside airport, just to pick someone up,, never to fly

I see you outside the school. Remembering where this all began

I see you outside your job, just wishing you worked form home

I see you outside the train, thinking its just for thirty minutes

I see you outside the restaurant, waiting to get a seat

I see you outside the theater hoping you didn’t miss much

I see you outside the gym. Looking especially stupid there

I see you outside your home: not wanting it to stink

I see you outside the bus; wishing you had your car

I see you out side the Dr. office think of some good lies

I see out side the hospital ,, thinking test can be wrong

I see you inside the funeral home . Looking very peaceful

I see you inside the church.. My you had a lovely family

Dear smoker

Did You Enjoy your Time Outside?

 

 

 

In Memory of JWG - Reposted by Cristóbal

JWG Died of Lung Cancer shortly before his 4 Year Anniversary, 6 weeks after his diagnosis.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Cristóbal

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.