Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

I am stalking the net beauty and not finding you. I see your message. I want to say this...

 

 

If they are trying to do a biopsy, they are not sure what they are dealing with, lets not assume bad things.

 

I want to help, I firmly believe everything we go through is to help someone else. Of all the people you have payed it forward too, let me help. The words are scary but they don't really absolutely mean something, until the fat lady sings ey. And ((hugs)) cause sometimes it's just scary as all ******* hell. xx

What have I missed, did rach get news back from doc?? Can't see a post anywhere x

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.