Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Unome

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Unome

  1. I’m in hell. I’m on a quarter of the total amount of Chantix that will eventually be taken and I’m already miserable. My head is buzzing. Feels like I’ve smoked 10 Marlboro reds and I’ve only been on it for 2 day. I haven’t quit yet (I’m tapering cigarettes while higher doses of Chantrix every day. If I feel bad now with .5 a day, what happens when it’s 2 mg a day???

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.