Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mm34

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mm34

  1. This is my first serious attempt at quitting. For the past couple of weeks I’ve been cutting back and I’ve made some progress, but my anxiety is through the roof right now. I didn’t realize how much simply easing up on cigarettes would affect me. Still, I’m determined to quit—my mind is made up, and I just have to push through to the other side. I knew it would be tough, but it’s even harder than I expected.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.