Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SweetPea28-x

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SweetPea28-x

  1. Hey everyone, I am new to the forum and would like some support as I would like to give up smoking, long story short I managed to quit the cigs when I was 23 and I packed them in for a year or so (so I know I can do it ) but when I was 25 I lost my son who was only 6 days old so as you can imagine I started smoking again, I was chain smoking for a good 2 years and a half after that happened, I am now 28 and I still haven’t been able to quit due to stress which is funny because I have researched quitting smoking and I know my mental health will be 10 times better as a result of quitting, I really really want to quit but I find it so hard does anyone have any advice or support ? I’m looking to quit so I can get my body to the best health it can be for when the time is right to get pregnant again but I know I have to do this first before I even even consider it..just wondering has anybody read Allan Carr’s quitting smoking book last time I quit I read that book and I managed to quit for 3 weeks but relapsed again that was this year in March .. smoking has been my crutch since i lost my son and I just really want to quit why is it so hard 😔

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.