Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kazza

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kazza

  1. Well my second time quit and I would have been three years at Christmas there are no excuses been made redundant I've had two spinal operations I've got heart issues and I got blood issues no excuse I had a drink I have a smoke and now I'm smoking again. like I said no excuses I am gutted because I'm coughing and shortness of breath again. I have set my new quit date of Sunday 24th of November and I'm back on here as of the 24th daily. I noticed my friend jillar is still here as an administrator now, I no doubt will get all of the support I had before to quit again Kazza

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.