Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pooks

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pooks

  1. HI All, Reaching out here because it would seem I cant find any support and I thought here might help. I quit smoking in 2013 and truly have never looked back. I have lost 127 in 2003 and kept it off until I quit. I did gain 10 lbs after i quit but not from food. Apparently my metabolism along with my thyroid died at the same time. I guess nicotine really was a preservative. Anyway, I workout 6 days a week for 45-50 minutes, I am on WW so eating is not the issue but no matter what I do I cant lose weight and now it is more like 40 lbs as anything remotely like a carb and I gain. My thyroid medication is regulated now after almost 2 years and my doctor tell me all hormones and stress levels are normal so my only thought it that my metabolism is still a wack. Anyone else experience this lack of ability to lose weight no matter how much diet and exercise? Any thoughts are helpful.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.