Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CatM

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CatM

  1. Hi All: After 8 years smoke free, I started again last June 2013 when I had a huge crisis. I've ride to quit several times since then, but I'm fed up now. I feel terrible and look years older now than I did when I was not smoking. I am determined to do it this time. I'm just looking for support for the withdrawls. The symptoms are usually so bad, I just cave. But I'm gonna tough it out this time. I know once I get thru the first few weeks I'll feel like myself again. Looking forward to connecting with you all.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.