Well I have been smoking for last ten years and never felt its bad effects on health seriously. But last year when I went to play football on the invitation of one my friend, I got a hint of my poor ability to run and play. This proved to be eureka moment in my life, because upon subsequent experiments I got to know that my health was really in danger. I frequently tested my breathing ability by running, swimming and walking, and it was shocking to know that I was not now so much fit though my age-fellows and close friends were still able to play very well.
I committed myself to start my efforts to quit and so found two resources very helpful, though there are many other as well, that I would like to share with all of you.
One: Allencarr easy way to stop smoking.
two: Quit with your whole body.
I read these books on Amazon on kindle formats and they were really inspiring.