Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RedRiverII

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RedRiverII

  1. Nope.
  2. Signed up with this group today. Put out my last cigarette just now. Decided to find a forum and work out the kinks that are sure to show up. I haven't read the other posts but I will as I'm going to need to make friends and encourage others as well. Not going to posts a biography here, just mentioning that I am one sick individual caught up in a sick behavior. I'm sick because of a bad choice, and a bad choice made 40 times a day. Thanks in advance for your consideration, and thank you for hosting this site.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.