Losing my way

Fab

You have a lot of company here Fab. So many of us went through similar struggles at you stage or are currently going through them. None of us can push you through them, but many of us can sure understand them. I hope your quit buddy finds this place. There are so, so many still that have not.

Thanks for posting. It brought out so many great responses. It has seemed so odd that there have been so few posts like this since the qsmb migration. I have wondered if is a getting comfortable thing for the migrants and that possibly the large migration may have inhibited some the natives.

Hopefully, your post may bring out more from others, because there is no way there are not a lot of others struggling. Your post may help not just you, but also the responders and many lurkers.

• Like 9

12 hours ago, Gabes said:

I'm on day 79 Fab, I know what you are going through. We need to beat this. WE can do this.

Oh yes, close to the three month mark like the OP and Gabes are at, the fight becomes serious.

Like we are doing well, put down our guards, and the crave attacks like never before. It can last a few days for sure, it is NOW that you have to fight with everything you have.

It is worse than the three day or three week marks.

To this day I do not know how I survived.

BUT, as the battle and craves slowly subside, you know you have won. Do not give up now.

• Like 7

Whatever you’re going through, a cigarette will not help. 

You have to keep that door cracked. You have to remember how it was when you smoked. 

I don’t think any of us want that.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, notsmokinjo said:

So Fab has Brisvegas gone mental yet over the Comm Games in 11 sleeps time????

Not really. 

Just a lot of talk about the change to the speed limits from Bris to the coast and the traffic congestion that is likely and the effect on public transport etc. 

12 hours ago, Joe7 said:

Thanks for posting. It brought out so many great responses. It has seemed so odd that there have been so few posts like this since the qsmb migration. I have wondered if is a getting comfortable thing for the migrants and that possibly the large migration may have inhibited some the natives.

Hopefully, your post may bring out more from others, because there is no way there are not a lot of others struggling. Your post may help not just you, but also the responders and many lurkers.

My sentiments exactly Joe......

• Like 4