A Truth & Two Lies

notsmokinjo

We have a winner again in Jo. Yes it is the festival of colours, but I can assure you it is not shit they are throwing. I was in India for work at the time and it was really good fun.

@notsmokinjo well what you're right and what's the answer in 2:1 as well

Edited by Sslip
  • Haha 1

Other answer was 1 so slippy got it...

OK:

1. My dads little sistet is married to my mums little brother.

2. My dad let me give him head slaps repeatedly because he didn't get a joke.

3. My parents met at my dad's cousin's 21 birthday party.

3.. Is a lie, my parents had known each other their whole lives, theyhooked up at my dads cousins 18th.

1... Is also a lie, my dads little bro married my mums little sis.

2 ... Is true... Detective Fluffy has it.... There is this joke where you draw a house in one corner of a page and a shop in the diagonally opposite, between them you draw trees..you give the own to your victim and ask them to go to the shop without hitting any trees... Then to draw the way home... Ask them if tgey are sure they can do it without hitting a tree... Tell them to close there eyes and go to the shop without hitting a tree... As soon as they start drawing slao them in the forehead and say Woops you hit a tree... So there's the joke, well dad, Mr competitive, wanted to kepp trying cis he was sure he could get there without hitting a tree.. After 5 or 6 slaps I explained that he wad always going to hit a tree, he still didn't really get it until I showed great m he hadnt actually hit any trees

• Like 1

Okeydokey, finally come up with something......

And so nobody cheats, I have removed my pic..?

And look at the flippin colour it has given me.. Bloody pea soup green.. It's horrible, horrible I say...?

1.. I mostly wear contact lenses..

2.. My eyebrows are feather tattooed on..

3.. I have false teeth..

Hahahaha...

Ya both wrong .. why the hell would I get my eyebrows tattooed...!!!

No way I could put contact lenses in.. finger... glass... eye... do one..!!

So yes I do have false teeth.. 

Haud the bus.. I know what your thinking.. Oooww it's wee gumsy me ..!!

I don't plonk them in a glass at bedtime I have 2 stuck to my real teeth due to all my sweety eating as a kid and me being a big bloody chicken...!!

Jo, yeah, I did my research on my lie. Feathering is better than solid block tattoo  as it looks like wee strands of hair...?

Edited by Wee fluffy me
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

So your sure it wasn't brown?

What did I miss.. what did I miss..??????

1.. I  have  31 Easter eggs in so far..

2.. I only have 7 Easter eggs in..

3..  My favorite Easter egg is a Creme Egg egg