Despair Not Reaches The Lido Deck Today!!

Reciprocity

Today is YOUR day DN. The personal commitment you made and all the hard work you put in has brought you to this point - 1 full year smoke free!

Huge congratulations to you. We have a lounge all prepared here on the Lido Deck for you and the drinks are free :6_smile: Sit back and relax while you are pampered today!

1rf7lu.jpg

• Like 8

2199-00028.jpg

What a fantastic accomplishment Despair Not!!! And not only have you achieved your first year of smoke free living, you've done it while being such a help and support to the rest of us along the way. I can't tell you how much I've appreciated you this past year.

Celebrate big today, you've earned it! Congratulations!

• Like 4

Thank you all for your congrats.

I cant really believe its been a year I thank all those that have been on the journey with me for your companionship and support. I don't think id have stuck to it without QSMB and now QT.

For those still on their way to a year take strength from knowing that if I can do it I'm sure you can if you just decide NOT One Puff Ever.

• Like 11

Yay Despair Not, you did it!!! Congratulations on one year quit :) I have enjoyed being on your journey with you and all the help and support you've given. I hope you treat yourself SUPER special today because you earned it :)

i-am-1-year-smoke-free-today-3.jpg

• Like 1

clicking-your-heels-smiley-emoticon.gif.. geez I couldn't find this thread, I've been all around the houses, ended up  had to go into desktop...

clicking-your-heels-smiley-emoticon.gif

Anyhoo enough about me.. Soooooooo

Whoop whoop despair not.. you on the lido.. what a star..a whole year free, you must be so proud of yourself as we are of you :1_grinning:clicking-your-heels-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1