Name the most re-watchable movie in history.

Whispers

5 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Honestly??.... I'd probably play remote ping-pong an flick between a few.. Which few would depend on my mood at the time.

Have to hunt down cartoon lord of the flies now.

Lord of the rings, i'm a flipper as well. I wear out buttons lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

For the kidlets: Robin Hood (cartoon fox version), The thief and the Cobbler (the best cartoon movie ever made, don't hate, may have been influenced by uni lifestyle) The GOONIES.

Oh my yes! THE GOONIES! Another one of the best movies ever!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

For the kidlets: Robin Hood (cartoon fox version), The thief and the Cobbler (the best cartoon movie ever made, don't hate, may have been influenced by uni lifestyle) The GOONIES.

I saw "The Goonies" a couple of times when I was a kid, but only found out recently that John Matuszak played the role of Sloth.

And speaking of John Matuszak in the movies, I could stand to watch "North Dallas Forty" again.  Quite possibly the most underrated sports movie of all time.

Preach it Tooz!

• Like 1

Just now, Boo said:

I saw "The Goonies" a couple of times when I was a kid, but only found out recently that John Matuszak played the role of Sloth.

And speaking of John Matuszak in the movies, I could stand to watch "North Dallas Forty" again.  Quite possibly the most underrated sports movie of all time.

Preach it Tooz!

Don't ya find all sport movies are under rated? I would rather watch a shlt sport movie than any of the Brigid Jones movies.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Nancy said:

Also, I really think The Greatest Showman is also going in this category for me!

I didn't see it, but my mom thought it should win every award this season.

She looked kind of disgusted talking about The Oscars: "they gave all the trophies to that movie about a woman having relations with a fish-man!" she said.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Whispers said:

In parts, hair on my arms STANDING

The first time I watched this I was 14, it was nearly midnight, I was home alone in a creaky old wooden house with the whole back wall glass and no frucking back fence... I couldn't turn it off but I was packing darkies in me undies until someone else got home.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Nosferatu (the German silent movie yeah?).... Scareist frickin vampire on film ever!

A proper vampire.  Creepy as hell.

Not like these new vampires that are in touch with their feelings and use a lot of hair gel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1