notsmokinjo

So this is an import from over there that was heaps of fun... The idea is going in alpha order ya add a pic of a lolly (or candy or sweet or woteva ya call it where your from)... (Edit: Or you can add an icypole/ice lolly/frozen thing on sticks or even a pack of chips/crisp type product...cos we don't wanna upset a certain pommy gent who is still in recovery and has his period)

So to start....

Aniseed Rings

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzkJTamFir92H5S14-pof 

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Haha 2

Ice lollies??? Oh you mean icypoles... Wonder what the sepos call em? Will edit the top after I go Apocalypse Now on the spider crawlin across the roof, its a frickin white tail... If I take a while its cos I used so much spray I took meself out too.

Should I add chips (crisps) too Mr Name Me Own Rules As I Go?

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sslip said:

You sure this isn't the rubbing alcohol talking. You be careful, there might be more than one of them waiting to ambush you! No wonder it's so bloody hard to get any sleep in Oz!

Fvck you you prlck... There was only one, he's been drowned in spray to the point if white out.... There IS only 1... Now I feel sick....only 1... Only 1....an it was a white tail... That's some serious shlt.... You are not my friend (sounds awesome with the Russian accent in my head).

• Haha 2

You're quite right and it wasn't a white tail, it was a gentle spider in fancy dress.

Actually bloody internet. I looked them up on Wikipedia which described them as giving painful local bites but nothing more serious, now I see another chart showing them as deadly & dangerous. What the hell? Why can't the experts agree?

Edited by Sslip
  • Thanks 1

(Lost the rest of the post previously. Love the update, but what makes you think crisps should be in here? They're savoury for god's sake!)

Foam shrimps (yum)

373591.jpg

Edited by Sslip
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Did the English invent the language?... Does not a D follow C????..... So shouldn't an icypole called Count Dracula be a C entry and not a D???? Just saying ya know.??

The great Aussie Classic that even we hetros luv:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE13UcUw7GfkR_U2xJLya

Edited by notsmokinjo
Yes this is a real thing
  • Haha 1

I always recall them as being Dracula ice lollies, but now you've said it I see the wording on the wrapper. Oops. I coulkd cheat and change the picture, but to hell with it, the anarchy is a blast :6_smile:!

mccowans-750x400.jpg

4 hours ago, Sslip said:

You're quite right and it wasn't a white tail, it was a gentle spider in fancy dress.

Actually bloody internet. I looked them up on Wikipedia which described them as giving painful local bites but nothing more serious, now I see another chart showing them as deadly & dangerous. What the hell? Why can't the experts agree?

Told you slippy you can't  believe everything you read on the internet..;)

4 minutes ago, Sslip said:

Fluffy do you want the orange creams?

christmas-quality-main.jpg

Hell yeah fire them this way..:1_grinning:

Ok here's  my R

28smrth.jpg

• Like 1

I'm going with the image calling them UFOs, because that's how we used to know them and let's face it, it's a hell of a lot easier finding sweets starting with F.

(By the way Beazel we're going to need some of the magical looking sweets you came up with back in here for reference)

flying_saucers_300pcs.jpg