Dutchess66 Is On The Lido Deck Today!!

Reciprocity

It's my huge pleasure to welcome you Dutchess as the newest resident of the Lido Deck! Congratulations! It's been 365 days, 12 months - yes; 1 full year that you have been smoke free. All your hard work really paid off. Take a lounge on deck, relax and soak up all the accolades coming your way today :)

r2l1ft.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

My dear friends,

Thank you all very much for your kind words. It has been a very difficult journey for me, but I wouldn’t have wanted to miss it.

The reward is so very beautiful! My health is better, my wallet is fuller, I have new friends: you!. A place like this (and the old QSMB) means a lot to me. Although it is sometimes hard for me to express myself as I would like, please understand and be patient with me because English is not my native language.

Today my family and I went out for dinner to celebrate this wonderful achievement.

The picture (made by my husband) I send you was made on the SS Rotterdam, she is resting in the port of Rotterdam, but stil has a Lido Deck. So please dig in and enjoy!

Love,

Dutchess

4222AEB7-BDFE-4EB8-972E-C965412735DA.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

You did it Dutchess! What an awesome and amazing journey, eh?!!! I am so proud of you - and I can only imagine how proud you are of yourself today. Your friendship has meant everything to me as we've fought this good fight to get where we are today.

Congratulations! Let's make a plan to meet again here next year for our 2 year quitaversaries! :)

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Dutchess66 said:

My dear friends,

Thank you all very much for your kind words. It has been a very difficult journey for me, but I wouldn’t have wanted to miss it.

The reward is so very beautiful! My health is better, my wallet is fuller, I have new friends: you!. A place like this (and the old QSMB) means a lot to me. Although it is sometimes hard for me to express myself as I would like, please understand and be patient with me because English is not my native language.

Today my family and I went out for dinner to celebrate this wonderful achievement.

The picture (made by my husband) I send you was made on the SS Rotterdam, she is resting in the port of Rotterdam, but stil has a Lido Deck. So please dig in and enjoy!

Love,

Dutchess

4222AEB7-BDFE-4EB8-972E-C965412735DA.jpeg

What a great way to celebrate such a fantastic accomplishment!! This is wonderful Dutchess :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lin-quitting said:

You did it Dutchess! What an awesome and amazing journey, eh?!!! I am so proud of you - and I can only imagine how proud you are of yourself today. Your friendship has meant everything to me as we've fought this good fight to get where we are today.

Congratulations! Let's make a plan to meet again here next year for our 2 year quitaversaries! :)

Dear Lin,

That sounds like a very good idea. And in the meantime we can celebrate many other anniversaries! Helping other quitters is a very important thing. It is something you are very good at.

Looking forward to a new year with new adventures. For better and for worse.

Hugs,

Dutchess

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations, Duchess.  It has been an honor to share this past year with you.    As both sets of my grandparents emigrated from Friesland, I have taken notice of your participation & think your English is fantastic!  So glad you are celebrating this monumental accomplishment & thanks for sharing your wise counsel with those of us who follow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mollie1 said:

Congratulations, Duchess.  It has been an honor to share this past year with you.    As both sets of my grandparents emigrated from Friesland, I have taken notice of your participation & think your English is fantastic!  So glad you are celebrating this monumental accomplishment & thanks for sharing your wise counsel with those of us who follow.

Hi Mollie,

Thank you for your kind words. Soon it will be your turn!

Wow, both grandparents from Friesland, the Netherlands. So somehow we share the same roots right?

Have a nice day!

Dutchess