Beazel Arrives On The Lido Deck Today!!

Reciprocity

It is with GREAT pleasure that I, among many others, welcome you to the Lido Deck today Beazel :)

It's been a real experience I'm sure but just think what you have done for yourself this past year. This is truly a PROUD moment Beazel! Not to mention the many quit friends you have met along the way.! Enjoy your special day my friend!! We've even arranged for your first cocktail :18_kissing_heart:

35l7rmf.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Woohoo I am so very happy for you and I even get to say congrats while its still 14th down here. So hope ya got some Kleenex handy me dear. First let me congratulate you on ya ripper quit ya old fart :D .Woo 12 months you bloody little ripper. You deserve to party harty on the Lido deck. 

Now is where I say thank you, because not only have you been battling your own Nicodemon but you have been helping everyone else to battle theirs. Everyone else. You were the 2nd person ever to respond to my first post ( no $ for who was first) Every time I have needed someone you have been there. Any time anyone soses  or asks advice there's the little kitty cat from Pandora offering help and support, always one of the first to do so. You deserve a standing ovation and a frickin honour guard as you make your way to your place of honor on the lido deck. I am so glad to gave had you in my corner during quit. 

So congrats again ya bloody ledge make sure you spoil yourself today.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 8

Beazel, welcome to the Lido!  You should be very proud both of your quit, and the wonderful support and understanding you have shared with other quitters.  I hope you have something special planned for your celebration!

image.png

• Like 6

Beazel,

What a special day! I am so very proud of you and what you have achieved in the past year.

And thank heavens I have timed my quit just right to have you in my corner. I am so very grateful to have met you here and to have had you supporting me over the last couple of months. You are truly a godsend. Big hugs and celebrate well my friend, you most certainly deserve it.

• Like 6

A haiku for you...

A tear here and there

The cat with blue eyes is here

on the Lido Deck!!

Congratulations on one year, Beazel!!  Be proud and celebrate big!!!!  :)

84f41a55b610d71d5c7ed484860158d8--celebs

Edited by Pearlie
  • Like 9

Oh Beazel. I am almost as happy for your quitaversary today as I was for my own last week - and I am so very proud of you! You have been a remarkable friend to me (and everyone else) this last year. You have taught me kindness, and compassion, and vulnerability, and quiet humor, and understanding, and patience, and wisdom, with your bringing all these qualities to the board practically every day.

I don't say this lightly: you have made it an honor to be on this journey with you.

Wishing you a big ol' huge amazing celebration today! You deserve it! :88_raised_hands::28_hugging::18_kissing_heart:

• Like 8

Yay beazel, you did it! I'm so happy that I got to see and be a part of your amazing journey. In good times and bad, you, our game princess, supported others and offered advice to those struggling even while fighting your own battles. 

You are truly a special person that I have the honor of calling friend. It's with great admiration that I say 

Welcome to the lido deck you old pharte! Xoxox

th?id=OIP.nGv8VWqX-rFvhMOU2K7x9QHaHR&pid

• Like 9

Huge Congrats to you beazel my feline friend. Hope you are celebrating in style today. One year is amazing and I am so happy to see you arrive on the Lido deck. Relax and be pampered.

Edited by catlover
  • Like 6

clicking-your-heels-smiley-emoticon.gif beazel....super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif OMG...OMG.WhoopWhoopeeedoooo.. BIG..BIG congratulations on reaching a MAHOOOOOSIVE 1 year ya auld pharte hope you party in style on the lido deck.. 

You are a great support and I am thankful to sharing this journey with you my furry friend..

clicking-your-heels-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 5

Congrats, Beazel!!!:) One whole year!  Things I like about Beazel:

You always have given great support to everyone as we all battle the nicodemon!

You were one of the first to "friend" me on qsmb! Glad so many are here and we get to congratulate you at quittrain!!

You always have those cute little tiny gifs in your posts! 

Celebrate your major milestone! You made it through some rough seas but now it will be smooth sailing! KTQ!

Cheers! 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 7