Bit of Help

Gigi74

Hi, all! Need a bit of help with my signature. I deleted what was there, but my signature on posts shows a broken image link. Not sure why that showing up or how to delete? Also, when I upload a new image it's not showing either. I tried searching the topic, but didn't see anything germane to the issue. Does QT require image be uploaded to hosting site and then shared? I didn't think so because it seems that you direct upload. Thanks for you help!

Hi Gigi, on my kindle I just find an image open in New tab then copy it from the address bar and paste it here. Some images work some do not so I'll just choose another till it works. On my computer it wants to upload the image which uses up valuable media storage we each have here but again I open the image in a new tab.

You can also pm a moderator and I'm sure they'll be happy to help you with your signature. Jenny helped me delete a picture from my gallery :)

Edited by jillar

1 hour ago, Gigi74 said:

Hi, all! Need a bit of help with my signature. I deleted what was there, but my signature on posts shows a broken image link. Not sure why that showing up or how to delete? Also, when I upload a new image it's not showing either. I tried searching the topic, but didn't see anything germane to the issue. Does QT require image be uploaded to hosting site and then shared? I didn't think so because it seems that you direct upload. Thanks for you help!

Gigi, the signatures are broken.  If you go to the arrow by your name, choose account settings, choose signature on the left, you can delete the broken one.  MQ will let us know wwhen the new tickers are ready.  Good to see you!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, reciprocity said:

Hi & Welcome Gigi :) I use Tinypic and Imgur for my pics and gifs. Just seems easier for my set-up. I'm using a PC.

Thanks for the warm welcome, Reciprocity!