Boo,s 2 yr party is off to a good start !!! All is invited !!!!

Doreensfree

tumblr_mb0j1vb9_VY1rx8l35o1_500.gif&key=

This is the time ,I say all wonderful things about how super ,fabulous,and wonderful you are for having a cool 2 year quit...

Well I'm not....I'm saying..thank you for being my friend ,making  me laugh,supporting me on and off board...

I love ,love,love you to the moon and back..

The scouser, horney toad,door bell.... Your buddy in crime.!!!!.

Enjoy the day !!!!!

• Thanks 1

Two years...How 'bout that?  For all the talk of how tough quitting is, it has been one of the most rewarding things I have ever done.  Quitting smoking set off a chain reaction of events that have carried over to every aspect of my life in a positive way.  The process was made infinitely better when I hopped on the Quit Train.  I didn't really have a clue how forums like this work when I signed up, but I decided to climb aboard anyway.  Immediately, the responses started coming in.  Folks who didn't know me from Adam's housecat were taking time to give advice and encouragement.  What I figured would be a short-term engagement has turned into a vital part of my daily life.  Those strangers who welcomed me in have become friends.

I am forever indebted to the Quit Train and all who ride it.  Thank you all.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Congratulations on 2 years smoke free, Boo!  Thanks for continuing to help and inspire others in their quit journey here.

That's awesome, man!

Edited by johnny5
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations, Boo !

You are an inspirational presence here, your advice always clear and concise, a real pleasure to read.

Thank you for all your contributions.

I am so glad you quit smoking.

S

• Thanks 1

Congrats on your 2nd year milestone smoke free Boo. I remember well your Lido Deck arrival last year. Now THAT was a party :)

Glad to see you're keepin in shape and getting in lots of river time :51_scream:

EOOrXGF.gif

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 1