SOS - MUMMY HELP NEEDED

notsmokinjo

So originally this was a frickin post ta ask fer help with the kids stupid homeworrk but no its an sos so I don't kil the little princess b1tchface!

FFS just got told ta shut up cos she's sick of havin the listen to me... um no offense sweetart but guess wot I already assed year effen 7.... and a long frickin time ago... I have just spent the last 4 hours helpin you do ya art homework and ya math and ya science and ya english (ay back on ya chairs its no that funny) ... homework ya've bin tellin me ya didn't frickin av... but when ya don't hear wot ya want its my fault.... and if you roll those fricken eyes one more frickin time iLl poke thr fvckers oyut an shove em up ya ar5e....

I'm so haten bein a mum atm.

Edited by notsmokinjo

Walk away- go to your room and close the door.  Take deep breaths. Regroup.  Smoking will NOT make homework completed or arguments resolved.   Good job posting here.  Please keep us posted.  Parenthood is sometimes a beast but is more often beautiful.

Smoking is always a beast.  Do not be it's prey & let it devour you again. 

Edited by Lust4Life
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yup, kids will push you to the ends of sanity.  Mean, ungrateful little brats.   :87_pouting_cat: Smoking won't help that though.  Smoking doesn't help anything.  

Stay the course.  With the kid and with the quit. It will all be worth it in the end.:79_smiley_cat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Damn Jo.. I feel ya.. got a couple like that myself.. my worst is my darling newbie teen daughter and normally goes.. MUM.. MUM....MUM.. ya need tae help with ma homework.. 

Me.. ok what we doing..

Her.. this math.. 

Me.. Ok if you take this from that da da da.

Her.. No that's not how you do it

Me.. thats the right answer but ok what about this way, same answer

Her.. Y..E..S. BUT THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DO IT....

Me...  I haven't been in first year in 36 years and that's the only way I know how to do it.. 

HER.. OMG YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE AND NOW I'LL GET INTO TROUBLE AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.. NOW YOU'VE MESSED EVERYTHING UP.. ( chair kicked over, stomps away shouting and bawling, door slammed)  

Me.. WTF was that "don't let the door skelp you on the a**e on the way out sweety".....!!

Many a time I then spent puffing it out  and calling her for everything under my breath and it changed nothing and the same thing happened next time she forgot her homework until the last minute.. Still same now only I'm no puffing same as you and she's still alive .. I know you're strong and you WOULDN'T have a puff but just needed to get it out   sending ((((hugs)))) your way xx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, beazel said:

Oh my goodness....this was a "Mummy SOS"!!!

I saw SOS and got nervous....hope things have calmed down!!!!

Me too beazel--we're well trained fighters to combat relapse! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi all an thanks.... well this thread sure took on a life of its own... it started with a stupid question about the kids homework (which I deleted), turned into a a mummy vent / cry for help but you were all right it woz really hidin a Quit SOS.....so 

6 hours ago, beazel said:

Oh my goodness....this was a "Mummy SOS"!!!

I saw SOS and got nervous....hope things have calmed down!!!!

6 hours ago, Lust4Life said:

Me too beazel--we're well trained fighters to combat relapse! 

6 hours ago, despair not said:

Me too.

Don't forget kids have to wind up their parents.

Its their job.

^ Don't doubt ya skills of deduction. Last night got real hairy, real quick and it was a very close fvckin call... but so far I have remained both smoke and nicotine (still have about 100 nrt chewies) free... not travelling too well today and I have the long weekend stretchin ahead of me.... no softball, all me mates off for the long weekend, even the parentals... just me, the kid, the dogs.

6 hours ago, Wee fluffy me said:

Damn Jo.. I feel ya.. got a couple like that myself.. my worst is my darling newbie teen daughter and normally goes.. MUM.. MUM....MUM.. ya need tae help with ma homework.. 

Me.. ok what we doing..

Her.. this math.. 

Me.. Ok if you take this from that da da da.

Her.. No that's not how you do it

Me.. thats the right answer but ok what about this way, same answer

Her.. Y..E..S. BUT THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DO IT....

Me...  I haven't been in first year in 36 years and that's the only way I know how to do it.. 

HER.. OMG YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE AND NOW I'LL GET INTO TROUBLE AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.. NOW YOU'VE MESSED EVERYTHING UP.. ( chair kicked over, stomps away shouting and bawling, door slammed)  

Me.. WTF was that "don't let the door skelp you on the a**e on the way out sweety".....!!

Many a time I then spent puffing it out  and calling her for everything under my breath and it changed nothing and the same thing happened next time she forgot her homework until the last minute.. Still same now only I'm no puffing same as you and she's still alive .. I know you're strong and you WOULDN'T have a puff but just needed to get it out   sending ((((hugs)))) your way xx

Gee Fluffy Wee... were our princesses separated at birth.... it was like you were watchin events in our place last night... although I found the cure to door slamming... I just removed her door, if she couldn't treat it properly she didn't deserve it.... hasn't slammed her door since she had it back. Mine isn't even a teen, only just turned 12... came close to having a puff... walked 2.5km to Coles to buy a pack even... didn't but it was a very frickin close call.

Well can still say I am smoke free... I noped... Thanks everyone here because a huge part of me not giving in last night was not wanting to loose face to you mob.

Thanks again.

• Like 4

I'm so glad to you survived & so proud of you!!    I know the feeling of being on the verge of saying f**k it because of stress, anger, etc.   These moments hit hard & fast.   They do get occur less often & aren't as intense as time goes on. 

Great job KTQ!  

P.S. My hubs has threatened to remove our daughter's door due to slamming - she isn't even 10.  Fun times ahead for me...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Lust4Life said:

P.S. My hubs has threatened to remove our daughter's door due to slamming - she isn't even 10.  Fun times ahead for me...

Let him... mine was 4 and had just started the not comfortable to run around the house naked stage.... stormed off down the hall to her room and slammed her door into next week.... so I followed her, threw open the door and told her if she slammed the door again I'd take it away and she wouldn't have a door.... I hadn't even got back to the kitchen (not a long hall it was a 2 bedroom unit) an the windows were shakin with the force of the door slam. So I took the screw driver outa the draw it lived in, went and removed her door in total silence and put it in the garage.... call my bluff ya little sh1t... about 9 months later I put it back up and she hasn't slammed it since or called my bluff.

PS... I only didn't buy smokes because I had taken the stupid Shepherd pup with me on the work and couldn't take him into coles and couldn't leave him outside because he is psycho.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Let him... mine was 4 and had just started the not comfortable to run around the house naked stage.... stormed off down the hall to her room and slammed her door into next week.... so I followed her, threw open the door and told her if she slammed the door again I'd take it away and she wouldn't have a door.... I hadn't even got back to the kitchen (not a long hall it was a 2 bedroom unit) an the windows were shakin with the force of the door slam. So I took the screw driver outa the draw it lived in, went and removed her door in total silence and put it in the garage.... call my bluff ya little sh1t... about 9 months later I put it back up and she hasn't slammed it since or called my bluff.

PS... I only didn't buy smokes because I had taken the stupid Shepherd pup with me on the work and couldn't take him into coles and couldn't leave him outside because he is psycho.

Thank goodness you had the pup!!  Well done not smoking or committing homicide!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So glad you didn't smoke, Jo.  That would have not made anything better, only much worse.

Great job posting an SOS.  Vent, yell, post, do whatever you have to do as long as you don't smoke.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1