Lin-quitting Is On The Lido Deck!!

I'm thrilled to be able to welcome you to the Lido Deck Lin!! You have fought your way through all 4 seasons and have now reached that target we all have in mind as we set out on this journey 1 Year Quit! Take your seat in a lounge while we get you a drink. Sit back and soak up all the well deserved congratulatory messages you will get from new and old friends alike. What a proud moment!!

ji019z.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Yippy Yahoo!  I'm so proud of you!  Welcome aboard, Lin & CONGRATULATIONS!!!??? You have worked so hard for this & have helped so many along the way.   Enjoy your celebration & keep on KTQ in style  ? !! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Lin on a full year quit, it is a great achievement! A big thanks also for the awesome support you give others on this perilous journey. 

Celebrate properly, it is so well deserved. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Lin!  Your first smoke free year is now a blast from the past!  Welcome to the club!  I'm thrilled to be able to celebrate with you and also so very happy that you also have your old friends here to help you celebrate as well.  

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dear Lin,

Today is the day: you did it! You found your way to beat the beast for a whole year and in the mean time you helped so many other people.

I hope your deck chair is comfortable and please enjoy this beautiful day.

So very proud!!!

Love,

Dutchess

:18_kissing_heart:

party.png

• Thanks 1

giphy.gif

It's here Lin! One full year smoke free :) You have been such a huge part of so many peoples quit, newbies and older members alike. I am so happy to have watched your journey and so glad to welcome you on the lido deck. Do something special for yourself today, even if it's just kickin back enjoying the cocktails :)

giphy.gif 

Edited by jillar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A giant congratulations for you Lin! You’ve been so helpful to me through my first month, thank you for all of your support! A year is a massive accomplishment, way to go!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1