sick of winter!

Jenny

11 hours ago, Whispers said:

got possibly snow coming here, hate it

I'm feeling you.  You're in New York so must be the same storm.  Good luck! 

11 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Blame Punxsutawney Phil... he called it. 

I hate the rodent and his predictions!  Plus he needs to whiten his teeth in the worst way. :4_joy:

11 hours ago, jillar said:

Brrr, I know, winter just will not end this year! It's suppose to be a chilly  71 here tomorrow! Hee,hee,hee

Why is there so much suffering in this world...:34_rolling_eyes:

11 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

We're spectin a cold front on Mundee to end the long weekend, dunno how I'm gunna cope with 19degC (66F).

See above comment.  I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. :83_smirk_cat:

5 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

England has now massive floods and bursts due to melting snow...

Were lucky in the pool...we seem to miss the real nasty stuff...surrounded my mountains... I feel for you guys...

oh my!  Yes, we have had quite a few floods nation wide this year.  Flooding is terrible.  Much more destructive than snow.  

6 hours ago, Octain said:

Snow sucks!!

Indeed it does.:37_disappointed:

41 minutes ago, Frezflops said:

Sigh it is snowing here to still ick....hate it.....

the-air-hurts-my-face-this-is-why-ilive-where-11600696.png

lol, this is true, but we are planning on moving to warmer climates once my youngest graduates from High School.  We're thinking about Texas or maybe New Mexico.  They have some colder months but not the snow we get in Maine and the cold season is much much shorter.  I'm ready to risk those other things to have a better quality of life by not being trapped inside 6 plus months a year.  It's just too much.  

• Like 1

Well if it makes ya feel better the kid had athletics day at school and with her little friends decided to facepaint their house names on their faces... but not put on blockout first so are now all red faced with the words "Go Tara" on their foreheads and cheeks... oh the perils of a hot climate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Whispers said:

holy crap!  At least he'll have power in jail...hehehe     I kinda get it though....I have a auto generator so when the power goes out, and it does frequently, the generator kicks in and life goes on. I'm in the country so it takes a while for repair crews to get to me.  The last storm we had the power went out and....stayed out. :51_scream:  Myself and my two teenage daughters were the only ones home.  It took 20 minutes for the generator to kick in (still no clue why the delay) and during that time we were freaking out!  hahaha  I even called the hubs at work about it. I have no shame.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jenny said:

holy crap!  At least he'll have power in jail...hehehe     I kinda get it though....I have a auto generator so when the power goes out, and it does frequently, the generator kicks in and life goes on. I'm in the country so it takes a while for repair crews to get to me.  The last storm we had the power went out and....stayed out. :51_scream:  Myself and my two teenage daughters were the only ones home.  It took 20 minutes for the generator to kick in (still no clue why the delay) and during that time we were freaking out!  hahaha  I even called the hubs at work about it. I have no shame.

Friends of mine in the country have the auto, a generac generator. NJ is about to get more snow starting tonight. Its funny reading this stuff but dealing with it sucks. When sandy hit and we had no power for days and no tv you can go crazy . Theyre calling for 6-12 inches by me and ugg, commuting into Manhattan sucks in it

Dear Jenny,

I think the next couple days are suppose to suck weather-wise for most of the nation.

One benefit of cold or snowy weather that people often overlook is it keeps most of the critters at bay.

Not just the snake, spider, and gator in Frezflops photo but also the bratty-ass kids, the riff raff, the mullet-havers, the douchebags sagging their pants, and the hipsters. Hipsters only go out in the snow "ironically". Or to steal LP records.

So it is like take your choice -

Winter weather but without critters

Nice weather but WITH critters.

Edited by Jetblack