Confessions

jillar

There was a time when I had no problem killing a spider but then years ago I was at a boyfriend's house and saw a spider on his bedroom ceiling moving-eyebrows-smiley-emoticon.gif so I told him to kill it and I swear this is what he said to me "why, what'd he do to you?".

Ugh, that's all it took for my brain to start spinning with thoughts of you're right, he's just trying to live his life and he's not bothering you why would you kill him and even he only has a lifespan of about three years so who am I to play God.

So yea, welcome to the mind of Jill!

• Like 2

what'd he do to you???... he breathed my air, he decided to share my space, he scarred me, he accelerated my heartbeat, he looked ugly, he harshed my mellow... the frucker dies I say... no way I'm stayin in a room with a frickin spider on the roof.... he shoulda known if he stayed hidden out of sight he was safe... so he behaved in reckless and irresponsible manor and as such needs to learn his actions have consequences. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Confession: I am petrified of spiders, to the point my own kid knew before she could even talk properly if she walking into a room, point above my head to the ceiling/wall and said "fie-der" I would jump up and scream and carry on.... and she would do it regularly even if there was nothing there then laugh her head off at me.

• Haha 4

Confession: I make the kid stand in front of me to have her socks checked in the morning and if those knee high fvckers aren't even I make them so AND THEN is "Hold It" (Irish dancing sock glue) so they stay in place all day.... my kid aint goin around with asymmetrical socks.... this may be why I wear thongs all year round..  HOWEVER despite my OCD issues with socks being even I wont wear matching socks (on the rare occasions i do wear not thongs) because its bad luck.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, jillar said:

@reciprocity it's odd ? And it's only three digits! Luckily the street is Two four letter words so they over compensate for the number

When you add the three numbers together do you get a two didgit number? Or an even number? If you continue adding the 2 digits of the answer do you get an even number. Of up a sign a numerical value to each letter on the street name and add those numbers to your house number/numbers is it even?... if you multiple the house numbers is it even? (ie #1 x #2 x #3)..... there are always was to make numbers fit your quirks... not that I know from experience (says the person who has left a resteraunt because I wouldn't sit at table 13 and they wouldn't change us).

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Confession: At least every third day I have to google at least one of the exercise terms @Boo uses and then I usually have to you tube it and then I go "Yeah--NAH, not this little duck". :D

It's OK Jo...we all carnt walk like a farmer whaha...

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

It's OK Jo...we all carnt walk like a farmer whaha...

The Farmer's Walk is, in my opinion, the single best bang-for-your-buck strength exercise.  As recently as a year-ago, I would have debated between the Squat and the Deadlift as the lift that delivers the most benefit.  However...

Confession: I'm a gym geek.

• Haha 3

Confession: I like that little blue and white arrow that brings me to the top of the page. It's like a super fast elevator to the penthouse suite

Edited by jillar
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

Confession: I put wayyyy too much bacon grease in the pan for our scrambled egg, bacon and French toast breakfast for dinner tonight and I'm ok with it because it was DELICIOUS!

• Like 3