Confessions

jillar

Adding my two cents to the conversation above, my confession is I couldn't give two f*cks if someone loves me or not but in summer when I'm not at work, I am donning the thongs. And um my feet are clean!!!! And I clean the feet twice a day!! 

Clean, happy thong laden comfortable feet. 

• Like 6

I am barefoot as much as possible, in the mud, in the dirt....just around, and I don't give a hoot how dirty my feet get, they're my feet.

Pity, everything but a brain is washable. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@Giveintowin we get an exemption because it is part of our national dress and if we don't wear the thongs then we might get deported and have to live somewhere other than the greatest place on earth. :D

@Frezflops you can claim your australian citizanship via love of the greatest shoe on earth.

@Sazerac and you are transcendentally linked to the earth mother and there for immune to the imaginings of man.

Why is it so? Cos I am Jo, Queen of the Thongs.... and if you don't like it I'll get Pauly to come an Thong Ya.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQowmZWgiGariicFpN1JC

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Confession: The guys at work made me steel capped crocs so I can go in the warehouse at work and not breech OHS... so the live under my desk, I slip me thongs off and slip me crocs on and bob's ya uncle... off I go to the warehouse in me smashin Orange safty vest... and me fluro pink steel cap cros... totally rockin the high vis.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

@Cbdave considering the only place on earth I wear them is the warehouse at work and the guys I work in there with all I can say is bring on the birth control.... I would say I wear them on average 30min a work day unless I have to drive the fork or do a stock rec.

Edited by notsmokinjo
forgot : there with
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

socks-with-sandals-2.jpg

I can think of worse...!!!!!

If uggs and crocs were to have a baby, this is what it would look like.

Now folks, here we have socks with sandals. But not white or black socks, but the worst shade of green. The only people allowed to wear that shade of green ANYthing are in the military.

That guy could not get laid in a women's prison wearing GREEN socks with sandals.

• Haha 1

Ok here's my confession..

I can't have a ticker that tells me how much money I have saved because it makes me feel so guilty (I was raised on guilt) and ashamed that I have deprived my family of all that money for all those years, money that has been needed for so many things..!!??

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

^^^ Fluffy you can't change the past and you'd have found other things to waste the money on (I know I do). Make sure you make the most of that money now :12_slight_smile:, special things for family memories.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I know I know I was just reminded by so.thing tonight and  when I think about it I feel really shitty...

But hey my daughter is walking about in a 100 quid Superdry jacket that I wouldn't have bought before but would have gladly spent it on that on just over a weeks worth of fags..!! Go figure eh..!!

Edited by Wee fluffy me
  • Like 5

Confession: back in April when my mom was in the ICU and we thought she wasn't going to survive I had pretty much planned on smoking once I got to Florida to handle her estate. Luckily my mom survived and is home now so I didn't have to find out whether I would have 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 4

21 minutes ago, jillar said:

Confession: back in April when my mom was in the ICU and we thought she wasn't going to survive I had pretty much planned on smoking once I got to Florida to handle her estate. Luckily my mom survived and is home now so I didn't have to find out whether I would have 

That gave me a flashback... Glad its all good on both fronts

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@jillar one of the gym instructor ladies told me when her mother past away she was at the hossy with her two bros. One a smoker and one an ex smoker. And she said they were outside and she said to the smoker bro give us a fag (the bro did give her a fag!). And the ex smoker said why smoke? Dont chuck your quit now. And she didnt smoke and remained quit. It was obviously a very poignant moment in her quit as she has told me that story a few times. 

It probably does take an ex smoker to talk us out of smoking in that situation. 

Im glad your mum is ok and you are still quit ? you know the rules more than anybody, if you are thinking about smoking sos. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@notsmokinjo and @Wee fluffy me thanks for cheering me up lol. Still no moobs for me though, can't have a guy who has bigger boobs than me lol. @WeegieWoman thanks for the story about your friend. Good on her bro for helping her through it. Unfortunately if I had of had to go to Florida I would have had no way to SOS. I have a flip phone and my mom's internet hasn't worked in probably a year now. Maybe that's why I figured I would smoke.

Anyway thanks you guys and mom is home and doing well so we're safe :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2