Jump to content
jillar

Confessions

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, jillar said:

Confession: I have never been able to see how many licks it takes to get to the middle of a tootsie pop because I bite it prematurely

 

Confession: It took a lot of restraint on my part not to make a dirty joke after reading that.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boo said:

 

Confession: It took a lot of restraint on my part not to make a dirty joke after reading that.

Confession:  Me too mate, me too.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was wide open... lol

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have nothing to confess.....

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, just like the old thread with this name - what DEEP, SHOCKING, PERSONAL confessions.

People are really spilling it here.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Wee fluffy me said:

I have nothing to confess.....

Cos your an open book or just that frickin pure.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jetblack said:

Wow, just like the old thread with this name - what DEEP, SHOCKING, PERSONAL confessions.

People are really spilling it here.

Well, whats your confession?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Confession: sometimes I think it would be worth the assault charge to punch some people in the face really frickin hard.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I almost embarrassed to say ................ I have no idea what a fava bean is!

 

Gotta have Bacon & Onions with the liver though IMO. Bring out the Ketchup too. Liver is such a texture thing I think. You either love it ( with what ever accompaniments you require) or just just plain hate it. There's not mid-way point on liver :8_laughing:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Flava brans are aka broad beans... You need Neva be embarrassed again. 

Livers also need to be a little pink in the middle...so wrong when they're over cooked.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, notsmokinjo said:

Confession: sometimes I think it would be worth the assault charge to punch some people in the face really frickin hard.

29aw9x2.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, reciprocity said:

I almost embarrassed to say ................ I have no idea what a fava bean is!

 

Gotta have Bacon & Onions with the liver though IMO. Bring out the Ketchup too. Liver is such a texture thing I think. You either love it ( with what ever accompaniments you require) or just just plain hate it. There's not mid-way point on liver :8_laughing:

I used a Hannibal reference .... But i LOVE liver

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whispers said:

I used a Hannibal reference .... But i LOVE liver

 

 

 

I knew that but I was humouring Reci, he has man flu so we need to be nice to him to help his recovery. 🙇

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I pretty much knew you and jillar got that

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Whispers said:

I pretty much knew you and jillar got that

 

4 minutes ago, Whispers said:

I pretty much knew you and jillar got that

Cos we ate chicks an that makes us awesome yeah?!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

 

I knew that but I was humouring Reci, he has man flu so we need to be nice to him to help his recovery. 🙇

 

What do you mean you have to go to work?

Who's going to look after me?

2hf26gl.jpg

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Cos your an open book or just that frickin pure.

 The latter...  I am as pure as the driven snow..

 

You're amazed right.. but  close your mouth.. it's rude to dribble and stare .:12_slight_smile:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2018 at 7:26 PM, jillar said:

A place to get things off your chest. Our friend JimHannoonen is the original author of this fun thread. I'll start with the first confession I did at our old board....

Confession: I smell my socks every night after I take them off and again in the morning before I put them in the hamper.animated-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

I keep coming here to post something but I just end up reading this one again.....I'm a competitive person and well, I got nothing. :96_ok_hand:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Confession: I told the kid if she didn't barrack for the Saintas she had to sleep in the backyard and she's too scarred to invite friends over for a sleep over cos if they don't barrack for the Saintas they will have to sleep in the yard.... Winning for me , twice!!!!!!!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I farted

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Confession:  For years I thought the line in Steve Miller Bands Jet Airliner was...

"Big ole Jet had a light on"

 

:36_flushed:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, barry said:

I farted

 

Heavens to Betsy......how disgraceful!!!!!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Confession: I told the kid if she didn't barrack for the Saintas she had to sleep in the backyard and she's too scarred to invite friends over for a sleep over cos if they don't barrack for the Saintas they will have to sleep in the yard.... Winning for me , twice!!!!!!!

 

 FYI:  I went to go google the "not words" in here:  barrack and Saintas.  Alas, neither actually exist on google  (unless you're using "barrack" as "a sleeping place for soldiers"), so I have to ask you to translate for me, please? :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Confession for today (yes I have many...)

 

I ate the last moon pie but I let my brother get in trouble for it  embarrassed-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes i read status updates thru my feed on social media and want to stick a fork in my eye

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

 

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

×

Important Information

Guidelines