Confessions

jillar

4 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Confession:.... I made a big boo boo and now I feel like a goose and not  a boobie..... Sorry everyone.

I knew Stewie has been spanking your bottom of late.  Just assumed it was some kind of kink thing the two of you had going.

Had no idea you have actually been a naughty girl and deserving of punishment.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, c9jane29 said:

Husband is on day 5 of a new quit...3rd since I've quit.

Man...sometimes...I want to punch his face.

But, I don't. 

Yay Mr. Jane, you can do it :) congrats on day 5!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jillar said:

Yay Mr. Jane, you can do it :) congrats on day 5!

And YAY Jane.... you haven't punched him in the face yet.... gold star for you!

Confession: When I watch You Tube Videos I speed them up and watch them at 1.5 time and some I even w3atch at 2x time.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Confession: When I watch You Tube Videos I speed them up and watch them at 1.5 time and some I even w3atch at 2x time.

Is that so that the Aussies you watch then sound like they are talking at normal speed? 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Sslip said:

Is that so that the Aussies you watch then sound like they are talking at normal speed? 

The Aussies, The Yanks.... nah Aussies I can't watch any faster than 1.5 or ya can't catch wot they're sayin.... Some British accents 1,5 is the max too.... there is just a lot of dead air... 

6 minutes ago, jillar said:

Why? Lol

I'm not sure... maybe I just want them to get to the point quicker... maybe my brain just works on hyper drive....lol.... probably so I can watch twice the amount of crap in the same amount of time.... did you know you can listen to an 8 hour audio book in 4 hours while you do the housework and the gardening?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Confession: I have used up my daily quota of likes/smiley faces and the message says no more til tomorrow ? .... its cos I had to catch up with liking everyone's nopes... cos its bad luck if I don't and I have been trying really hard to break that silly superstition but I cracked today and went on liking catch up... but now I am likeless and there are things I want to like.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

15 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Well they are back... I think doing nearly a week worth of NOPE posts was what killed me.... still got 3 days to go.... ? ..... will space them out, need all the not bad luck I can muster.

Aww I don't mind if you don't like my stuff...keep them for the newbies.....

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

I have pigmy toes... mine are uselessly small.... ? .... I wear size 42.... but my big toe isn't even an inch long.... and my itty bitty toe is really itty bitty.

I've seen your wanna be toes lol

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Confession: I want to play the insult game but I don't want to also because someone's gunna get hurt... and lots of my insults don't translate... I'll just keep watching.... and laughing.

The innocent will be protected.

Those of us who jumped in knew what we were signing up for.

Game on!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Confession: I really do own a Garden Gnome in Saints Gear, his name is Robert Harvey, he currently lives in the storeage unit guarding my entire house full of furniture... but he used to sit next to the front door and when I would get home I would ask "Hey Harves, have a good day? Ant Goss?"... or if I'd bee shopping "Hey Harves, wanna give us a hand with the shoppin?"....when I would leave I would say "Seeya Harves, Av a good one.".... and do you know in over a decade not once did he reply or help bring in the shopping.... but he loyally stood by my door..

Robert Harvey - St Kilda and AFL hall of famer who one 2 brownlow medals, back to back... that's like the competition MVP ... the best and fairest, so do one naughty thing and even if you get the most votes no Charlie for you... A Charlie is the actual medal... the Chas Brownlow Medal aka the Brownlow .... I love watching the count to see who will take Charlie home each year.

Confession: I have a weird obsession with numbers. Numbers are fricking awesome. Maths is fun. Maths is really, really fun. I hate accounts but love, love, love account reconciliations.... finding those missing dollars cos someone (never me cos my shit don't stink) has stuffed up... I'll hunt that sucker down, enjoy every minute of it and love the whole experience.

• Like 4