Confessions

jillar

4 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Confession: I liked the glass they served my water in at the work function last night so I bought it home in my pocket.

Aww, so that explains the posters the caterer must have put up this morning.....

spacer.png

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2022 at 5:04 AM, Doreensfree said:

Confession....

Hooked again on Virgin River 🐸

Confession: I watched a film called "Nympho Island" back in the day.  There were no virgins on that river.

Im Horny Zach Galifianakis GIF

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...

15 months have passed but today I have wild cravings to smoke!  Nothing bad happened, no reason to feel this way but I kept looking for my smokes. Went to make sure they were in my purse before I went to the grocery store.  Wanted one after shopping, wanted one after dinner.  My brain is on overload, no worries, not going to happen.  Just thought I should fess up!  Don't let your guard down. 

• Like 8

G’day 

It does change give it time. 
I used to hate any shirt with out a top pocket. 
no place for my cig PACs. There’s none there.

The right hand pants pocket had the lighter. Not there todays. 
I’ve a lighter in the kitchen for the gas and a bbq lighter in the truck for camping in the bush. 

• Like 7

@Kris, I had the same thing happen to me this week. Aggravating day at work… wanted one. Yard project completed… wanted one. Pretty sunset… wanted one. Grieving my mom… wanted one. Of course there’s nothing inherent to any of these situations that warrants or requires a smoke, but the addiction is still there, waiting to pull me in. Some days NOPE feels like a celebration or a sort of zen state. Other days it’s like a brawl. 

IMG_5332.GIF

• Like 6

@Kris, don't be afraid to pull out your air cigarette if needed. I still keep mine handy (its easy when its invisible) just in case I get a rogue crave. And don't be hard on yourself for having a bad crave day still. Remember it took years to create all these triggers so it makes sense that even after a year we will still get them 😊

Edited by jillar
  • Like 6

G’day 

It’s not a battle. Stop fighting the urges. You giving them the appearance of more power than they actually have.

Ignore them. Each and every urge I’ve meet in the last seven years gets the same treatment. Silence. I’m not arguing with an urge I’m ingnoring it. They soon get the picture and slither away….. powerless 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, AceWhite said:

i like cheap wine on the rocks

the pink stuff

dont tell my real life friends

Oof!

In my younger and dumber days, I chugged down a couple of bottles of Boone's Farm one night.

Hard lessons were learned than evening.

i feel sick flu GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

50 minutes ago, Boo said:

Oof!

In my younger and dumber days, I chugged down a couple of bottles of Boone's Farm one night.

Hard lessons were learned than evening.

i feel sick flu GIF

Ha,ha boo, I know that one😄 Mine was from drinking a bottle of Root beer Schnapps. I kid you not I threw up 17 times AND I was camping with my pretty new boyfriend at the lake. So to not have him see me I faced the lake to throw up. I don't know how many people saw but by the shout outs I received  i'd guess it was quite a few😂

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

There was that 1 time I drank a bottle of vodka and thought I was the reincarnation of Bob Marley and serenaded the entire motel complex from the pool at 3am in the morning....and now we mention the pool was a) outside and b) not heated and it was the middle of winter and about 1deg C.... I know someone has photos showing me with smurf blue toes.

No idea what Boones Farm is.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2