Confessions

jillar

• 2 weeks later...

Confession: Some mornings I look in the mirror at my hair and think, it worked for Einstein why isn't it working for me. Then I think are Fruck It, what do I care if it looks like I stuck me finger in a power point, I don't have to look at it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, jillar said:

I think we just scared it from all the new dates

Dah, I haven't figured out how to do it.  I tried the other day and got confused.  jillar, I may just message you the info and let you put it in.

• Like 2

I'll be glad to put it in for you as soon as @MarylandQuitter figures out why me and reci got ourselves locked out of it lol 

3 minutes ago, Mee said:

Dah, I haven't figured out how to do it.  I tried the other day and got confused.  jillar, I may just message you the info and let you put it in.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, jillar said:

I'll be glad to put it in for you as soon as @MarylandQuitter figures out why me and reci got ourselves locked out of it lol 

I'm tellin' y'all; I blowed it up when I entered some end date sh*t to my quit celebration date.

It started blowin' up real good! and I was runnin' fast!!

Runner.gif.a4a4ed159681602022ad14fce7dbfe36.gif

• Haha 7

7 minutes ago, reciprocity said:

I'm tellin' y'all; I blowed it up when I entered some end date sh*t to my quit celebration date.

It started blowin' up real good! and I was runnin' fast!!

Runner.gif.a4a4ed159681602022ad14fce7dbfe36.gif

LOL-Bambi-Thump.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Confession: when we were kids we called going number "2" taking a big job 😂😂😂

fun fact: I had forgotten about that until I watched an episode of Life in Pieces (great show) and the girlfriend said "so you call it big job too". I was laughing so hard I was crying while texting my sister and mom about it 😂

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, jillar said:

Confession: when we were kids we called going number "2" taking a big job 😂😂😂

For as long as I can remember, my dad always says "I need to go see a man about a dog" before going into the bathroom.

I know what he intends to do when he says it, but still don't have a clue what that saying actually means.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2020 at 7:29 AM, Boo said:

For as long as I can remember, my dad always says "I need to go see a man about a dog" before going into the bathroom.

My dad's either "goin to shake hands with the unmployed" (wiz) or "drop some pollies off at the pool".

Pollies are politicians.

• Haha 4

Confession: I'm beginning to have doubts about democracy.

Early voting started here in Tennessee this week.  The parking and traffic situation around the courthouse is a nightmare.  Folks seem to need three lanes of traffic to parallel park.  Even at that, half the cars end up on the sidewalk and the other half end up parked halfway out in the street.  Somebody knocked over the sign marking the handicapped spot.

The future of the country is being decided by people who couldn't parallel park a car correctly if their life depended on it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Doreensfree said:

Confession.....

I'm still knitting this cardy....knowing I will run out of wool.....Numpty....

Maybe I will have just one sleeve ....lol.....

Confession: it took me like seven years to crochet a king size blanket but it was worth it. It's the longest lasting blanket I've ever had 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1