Confessions

jillar

Confession: I hate Channel #5 with the fire of a 1000 suns.... oh and I hate Giorgio & Poison & that one with the poppies on the bottle, and I wanted to like that cos poppies.... but I have a single scent I like to scoosh every day... Eden... omg I frickin love that shit... but it is hard to find down here... lucky me I have a cousin in Europe.

Confession: My dad only wears 2 different aftershaves and if I ever come across a guy who wears them it just reminds me of my dad so that's a hard no! .... There is one aftershave though... omg.... it just does things for me.

• Like 2

Today, I got caught in a downpour and was standing under a balcony.

A car stopped .

It wasn't a Cadillac or a Mercedes.

The driver was a young man.

He smiled at me, I smiled at him.

He rubbed his fingers together signifying cash.

I shook my head no and he frowned.

What ? 

It made me smile...and laugh too.

• Haha 7

Confession: Chicken/Turkey... dark meat and light meat... um, I don't know what you are all talking about.... what the hell is dark meat and light meat on a chicken (or a turkey)... seriously there is a chicken... it has chicken meat... what the hell is the dark meat? .... I have seen it on US tv shows for years and read it mentioned here in threads but I do not know what you are all talking about.... if someone said to me when I was serving they didn't like the dark meat i'd be like you get what ya served mate... not cos I'm a cow, even though I am, but because I dunno wot the bejesus you are talkin about. Chicken is chicken..

@catlover got the sea salt ones and because they are dusted with cocoa powder they are not overly sweet but are amazing. Got them in Sainsbury's, they are 2 quid a pack ? but i reckon I'm  worth it... I'm sure Tesco sell them too but couldn't get them at Asda at all ☹?

@notsmokinjo .. that was very... very... naughty of you just entertaining the thought.... Thank gawd you didn't...cos you really don't need anything else on your plate right now..?

• Like 1

Seriously Fluffy... that's it.... but they all taste the flippin same..... omg in our house its battlestations over who gets the flippin drumsticks.... ever tried to answer the question "But why can't chooks have more than 2 legs"..... there is no taste differrence.... sheesh.... seriously that's it... ok.. will have to see if I can spot the colour difference next time.

38 minutes ago, Sslip said:

I'm the only one in our house that eats the dark meat. It is tastier than the breast. However doesn't mean I give up any of the breast meat, just a bigger portion for me. 

So we now know Pork Chop is a feet man but greedy Sslips is in it for the tits and arse... love the confessions thread.

• Haha 5

@notsmokinjo, the white meat is usually drier than the dark meat and like Shane said is the chicken/turkey breasts. The dark meat is wings, legs, thighs. The dark meat is much more tender and flavorful imo than the white but it's all personal preference. My advice to you is don't say anything to the family or else they are going to work hard on figuring out what they like best, white or dark and the next thing you know it's anarchy!

• Haha 3

Confession: Years ago this super hot guy with the nicest tan told me he used soda like Coke or Dr. Pepper instead of tanning lotion to get such an even tan. So a friend and I went to the lake to lay out and I proceeded to rub Dr. Pepper all over to get an even and deep tan. It took about 5 minutes for all the bees to find me lol!

latest?cb=20161022222844

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...

Confession.... I have tan lines on my feet from my thongs.

Confession.... I am still working on my plan to take over the world... well not me but Australia... its pretty awesome.

Confession.... I'm a little but concerned with my state of mind. (Edit: In reference to the previous confession)

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Haha 3