Confessions

jillar

• 2 weeks later...

Confession: I waste spend an inordinate amount of time googling historical events because I see them pop up in the 1-20,000 game and I think I am going to miss that when we get past history... I am getting a little excited that there might be some Aussie history soon... we have nearly been discovered and claimed by Cookie. only a couple of decades to go.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Confession: Some days its really hard to maintain the vaccuum for stupid comments and not respond.... REAL HARD.... ? ... surely saying nasty, negative shit just to bring someone else down can't make you feel better about yourself.... it just runs so against my nature to sit back and say nothing... I'm feeling like a volcano ... ready to blow.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

someone else down can't make you feel better about yourself.... it just runs so against my nature to sit back and say nothing... I'm feeling like a volcano ... ready to blow.

Man...I knoe THAT feeling??

NSyZ55e.jpg

• Haha 4

Confession: R U OK? .... to my friends on the QT who reached out when I seemed "odd" (and let's face it, that would need to be really frickin odd to not seem my norm) and asked if I was OK.... No I wasn't, and at least one time I really wasn't... I was spiralling down into a really dark place.... but the lights you shone into the darkness I was dwelling in bought me back to reality... so I need to thank you, for knowing when I needed that foot up the arse, even if it was deliver in a fluffy slipper and little more than a tap. I am good now, I know I have a whole wack  of peeps to go to if I need to vent, or chat, or get advice, or just have my ego stroked... so my confession is I am OK..... but those three words have saved me and I want people to know its fine to not be OK... and if you ever need to chat just shoot me a pm... might take a while to reply with time differences but this is my permanent R U OK? I'm happy to be your sounding post. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently the rudeness of the neighbor (see curse it thread) really pissed hubby off. Saturday night after a few beers, hubby comes in with his baseball bat and tells me he's paying back the neighbor tonight and could I wake him up at 3:00am. 

I'm sure others can do it too but when I'm going to bed if I keep repeating " I will get up at x time" I'm able to. So 3:00am rolls around, I wake up and wake up hubby. He grabs the bat, turns off the security light (kudos to him for remembering that) and goes outside to the trashcans and proceeds to bang as hard as he can on them. Even throws a couple yells out for good measure. He then slams the gate closed, comes in, turns the security light back on, and goes back to bed.

This morning our neighbor on the other side comes up to him and asks if he heard all the ruckus last night. I should mention she's a sheriff and has security cameras with speakers. So although she couldn't see him, she could hear him. 

Of course Paul said no we didn't hear a thing lol

• Haha 3

Confession: I once had a Mr Jillar moment but nowhere near as good.... so the neighbours opposite have kids in their early 20s and their friends often park on the nature strip next to our side fence... not such an issue except they will 'hang' there for hours (like at 1-3am) which riles up the dogs and you can hear their music and talking inside the house too... often they leave their maccas wrapers and empty cups all over our naturestrip... so one sunday morning when I headed out and they had been partying on our lawn until 5am I noticed a handful of wrappers and cups and few empty bottles..... so on the way home I stopped at maccas (where I knew staff) and got them to give me a bag out of a bin. So I waited for the next night and then I covered the son's car in all the rubbish, the stuff left on our lawn and the bonus bag from maccas.... lets just say very rare they use the side of our house to hang out anymore and there has been no more maccas rubbish.

• Haha 3

My name is Jill(ar) and I am a Cookie Jam addict. It started innocently enough, SOMEONE who I won't name suggested it as a relaxing game to kill time.

That was about 39 days ago. Since that time I've played everyday and am now on level 438. All my boosters have been used now so I rely on the daily free spin to give me one. That too is quickly used.

I try to rationalize my addiction by only playing about an hour a day. Oh who am I kidding, I only play an hour a day because it uses up my kindle battery charge.

My fear is that I will run out of levels and then what will I do, download Cookie Jam Blast?

screen696x696.jpeg

• Haha 3

Oh, @jillar, it starts out all nice and easy and then it all becomes so frustrating with these games!! I went through this with Candy Crush on Facebook!!! I will not even mention my years of playing Farmville!! I would set aside an hour a night to play....next thing you know.....it's midnight and I am still playing trying to get to next level cuz i am coming so close...lol. Played that for 2 years then just had to quit cold turkey....it was taking over my life!!! Now I just stick to my game of Solitaire (which of course has several variations (Crown, Pyramid, etc.) and yikes, they just added levels....I don't pay attention to that stuff! Yet! ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, jillar said:

My name is Jill(ar) and I am a Cookie Jam addict. It started innocently enough, SOMEONE who I won't name suggested it as a relaxing game to kill time.

That was about 39 days ago. Since that time I've played everyday and am now on level 438. All my boosters have been used now so I rely on the daily free spin to give me one. That too is quickly used.

I try to rationalize my addiction by only playing about an hour a day. Oh who am I kidding, I only play an hour a day because it uses up my kindle battery charge.

My fear is that I will run out of levels and then what will I do, download Cookie Jam Blast?

screen696x696.jpeg

Yes well I am an addict too.... a few someone's who shall not be named pulled the same line on me... then it was what level are you on, oh you haven't caught me yet... so despite only having the stupid thing for 10 day I am now on level 401.... but don't worry I'll catch you b1tches, just you watch.....wots worse is when I first started playing it I hated the stupid panda that speaks in a French Accent... wot the fark is that about.... Panda's are from China... it should have a Chinese accident.... now I live for a cest bon or even better a cest magnifique.... stupid game.

Confession 2: I think we need a CJA thread to deal with out new addiction.

• Haha 3

On 9/25/2018 at 12:59 AM, Rozuki said:

Oh, @jillar, it starts out all nice and easy and then it all becomes so frustrating with these games!! I went through this with Candy Crush on Facebook!!! I will not even mention my years of playing Farmville!! I would set aside an hour a night to play....next thing you know.....it's midnight and I am still playing trying to get to next level cuz i am coming so close...lol. Played that for 2 years then just had to quit cold turkey....it was taking over my life!!! Now I just stick to my game of Solitaire (which of course has several variations (Crown, Pyramid, etc.) and yikes, they just added levels....I don't pay attention to that stuff! Yet! ?

So true, years back it started with mob wars and farmville was next.... Hold-em poker, most are addicted to their cell phones/facebook/games etc... I learned to just give it a scroll each day and not waste my day but it was a fight like quitting smoking.... Wasnt easy at first, if you have downtime the games are great as is social media

• Like 2

Confession: I seem to have an obsession to exclamation marks and smiley faces. I didn't know this about myself until I joined a forum. Periods weren't enough for me I needed something more, enter the exclamation point. The smiley's started off with my first kindle. There were smileys for any and every occasion just about. 

Now I find myself using both on a daily basis. I can't seem to use one without throwing in the other. Can I give up one? I don't know...………………………….

• Haha 2

Omg.... I lurvs you ladies and am feelin right at home ????? 

It was around week 3 in my quit when i found words were not enough I needed wee smiley faces to express myself......

And dots ...... don't get me started on loads and loads and loads ow wee dots..............  l luv my dots.... and if you dont luv them then you don't luv me.... so move along...

Now the only thing I disagree with is cookie jam... 

It is a relaxin game, you ladies have to learn how to take it or leave it.. it ain't going anywhere...? I have now had it for 9 months and am on level 137...??? 

Case proven....

Screenshot_20180930-120725_Cookie Jam.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Ok so here is what I actually came on to confess before i got smileydotcookiejammed..

I am addicted to perfumes.. almost every day since I quit I have worn a perfume or super smelly smelly scoosh..

I used to carry a wee bottle of bodyspray and scooshed away after every puff but since quitting my tastes have got rather more expensive.. ? and I now wear daily the good stuff.. you know the kind you wear on a day or night out or when you're onto a promise?

Anyhoo am scoosh happy these days and you will often find me hanging around John Lewis, Debenhams or Boots (i rotate stores so not to seem suspicious!!) perfume counters begging for a scoosh..

When I find something I like I am not happy with scooshin it on a card for a wee whiff or scooshin it on my wrist.. I go back many times different days and scoosh on me and on my scarves before I finally decide if I want to buy it...

I am in the middle of operation scoosh scoosh at the minute..?

• Haha 3

It is called..... la vie est belle florale .. I wear the original a lot but just not sure I like the smell of this one on my scarf as the day goes on... I like to smell nice Slippy, I like to smell nice..?

I will decide by the end of the week and if not I'll just get more flowerbomb cos am running out..?

Why ya want me to shush Slippy??

Edited by Wee fluffy me