Confessions

jillar

56 minutes ago, Sslip said:

I prefer Jerusalem to God Save The Queen

OMG yes... we did frickin Blake in year 9 lit and our cool as teacher got us to listen to both Billy Brags version and a choir version... shits all over God Shave the Queen.... 

OK... I like our Flag Song better than Waltzing Matilda (which is basically a song about thievery, social hierarchy and inequality and suicide)

• Like 2

(Just hiding me Straya card in my john grundies so nunya buggers can take it off me cos.....)

I frucking hate the Aussie sport chant Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, oi,oi,oi,.... I mean I hate it with a frickin passion... It is so immature. And unimaginative and just pathetic really... No class at all, what so ever.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

OK... @jillar here is my weird and gross sock confession... I hate socks, can't stand them, they make my feet feel all icky... I can tolerate toe socks, you know those ones with a separate little pocket for each toe BUT they can not be matching... because that's bad luck... yes I know it is completely irrational for a 41 year old to have a phobia about wearing matching socks because it is bad luck but I will seriously have a panic attack.... so, i will either wear odd stripy toe socks OR I will go sock-less... as a result those few shoes I own that aren't thongs need to be kept outside as the are bio-hazards.

• Haha 2

I confess to having numerous dreams about people on the train... there may be truth to the statement members have appeared as wheelchair bound midgets yelling abuse at me only to get other members to chase me through a labyrinth with flame throwers and axes... i think I want Fluffy's dream she said it was fun.

• Sad 2

No you and Weegie are always purple fairies sometimes your irish dancers but in highland dancing outfits.... never a yeller.... though a packet of ciggies once flew out of Slip's chest like a scene from Aliens but that was back over there yonks ago.

• Haha 3

On 5/3/2018 at 11:13 PM, notsmokinjo said:

OK... @jillar here is my weird and gross sock confession... I hate socks, can't stand them, they make my feet feel all icky... I can tolerate toe socks, you know those ones with a separate little pocket for each toe BUT they can not be matching... because that's bad luck... yes I know it is completely irrational for a 41 year old to have a phobia about wearing matching socks because it is bad luck but I will seriously have a panic attack.... so, i will either wear odd stripy toe socks OR I will go sock-less... as a result those few shoes I own that aren't thongs need to be kept outside as the are bio-hazards.

If bakon reads that you love flip flops (thongs) he will have a field day with that lol....not sure what he has against them but I love them...I would go barefoot all the time if I could although that is horrible for your feet if you have planters fasciitis. 

Lisa

7 minutes ago, Frezflops said:

If bakon reads that you love flip flops (thongs) he will have a field day with that lol....not sure what he has against them but I love them...I would go barefoot all the time if I could although that is horrible for your feet if you have planters fasciitis. 

Lisa

Love me thongs... even have fancy shmancy expensive Birkenstock ones for dressing up..... but love me kmart double pluggers and also love me Havaianas... you do realise thongs are part of our national costume down under... we even have vending machines for when you get a blow out or the grounds so hot you have had meltage...

8932725093_c25741e54a_b.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 5/5/2018 at 11:42 AM, Frezflops said:

If bakon reads that you love flip flops (thongs) he will have a field day with that lol....not sure what he has against them but I love them...

What are you talking about? Bakon can't read!

• Haha 1

Bakon loves feet. But flops are for dirty feet. Sandals, heels, Fancy wedges, but not flops.  Flops are an advertisement that the wearer is also sporting a dirty cooter.  Wal-Mart does not sell fancy footwear. 

anyone need help ask Nancy. 

phew... that's fine then cos I were thongs... and we don't have Wal-mart... so I'm sweet as.

Hmmm is there a Birkenstock Gizehs exemption to that theory?? ... surely $90+ thongs are acceptable to the Lord of the Shoe????

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 4

No, foot wear from walmart is neither stylish nor reliable.

Bakon, here is a joke you might appreciate. When talking about birth control, one might say, "... of course the only birth control that is 100% effective is wearing crocs".

I have a few wedges like pictured. Not sure if they are fancy but real comfy at least.

My confession - oh my gyod if i could find a male friend who could not bare the thought of my feet hurting...

71t1b1jls0L._SX395_.jpg

Edited by Jetblack
link didnt work
  • Like 1