Confessions

jillar

On 20/03/2018 at 5:21 AM, barry said:

FYI:  I went to go google the "not words" in here:  barrack and Saintas.  Alas, neither actually exist on google  (unless you're using "barrack" as "a sleeping place for soldiers"), so I have to ask you to translate for me, please? :)

Barrack....support/follow/ an just for the Sepos root (rooting for a team is frownedbupon down here) for a team.... ie 'I barrack for the Cubs"

Saintas .... An affectionate name for my Footy (Aussie rules football) team, Saint Kilda... Aka the saints aka the Saintas.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Wee fluffy me said:

Ok I've finally found something to confess 

I hate other people's children...

Hell, I don't even think I like my own?????????????????

Kids are alright as long as the unruly ones are kept out of sight and sound range.

1 hour ago, MrTitwank said:

Confession: i never wanked on tits before. thats just a thing to make me look cool. i wank on hand a lot though, im pretty good at that!

Who's hand exactly?

• Haha 1

Normally when I share too much information, I post nude pics of myself on craigslist along with my home address.

As a courtesy to would-be guests though, I also post when no one will be home so "friends I have not met yet" don't stop by looking for me.

EDIT - Reci, are those, are those... Bakon's hands?

Edited by Jetblack
Needed to ask an important question.

Ok.. I'm confessing to a confession that I confess I might have to make...

I am thinking of eating an Easter egg and blaming it on the dog..

I really, really love Cadbury's Buttons eggs and it's right there in my face begging me to peel its purple foil

(yes purple) off and dive right in.......!!!! ??????

• Haha 3

No @notsmokinjo the Easter Bunny is coming on Sunday so ya better get yer arse oot there and get some eggs piggin chocolate eggs or the bunny won't be happy but the pig will cos they always happy especially when they in s.....!! Anyhoo the chicken is confused and wondering if it should cross the road or not...

And all this because you my dear Jo have upset the natural order of things by not buying any eggs....

What have you got to say for yourself..???

• Haha 2

Confession : I think the easter message may have passed me by, but never mind I have a decent breakfast on the go.

pintura_3254603b.jpg

Although easter will never be the same to me until these make a comeback.

b572e9282311c25f0d2d1d3b859d3909.jpg  ba59662e37d4d73e9bd2c1a7fde42829.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2