Confessions

jillar

2 hours ago, jillar said:

Confession: I have never been able to see how many licks it takes to get to the middle of a tootsie pop because I bite it prematurely

Confession: It took a lot of restraint on my part not to make a dirty joke after reading that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I almost embarrassed to say ................ I have no idea what a fava bean is!

Gotta have Bacon & Onions with the liver though IMO. Bring out the Ketchup too. Liver is such a texture thing I think. You either love it ( with what ever accompaniments you require) or just just plain hate it. There's not mid-way point on liver :8_laughing:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, reciprocity said:

I almost embarrassed to say ................ I have no idea what a fava bean is!

Gotta have Bacon & Onions with the liver though IMO. Bring out the Ketchup too. Liver is such a texture thing I think. You either love it ( with what ever accompaniments you require) or just just plain hate it. There's not mid-way point on liver :8_laughing:

I used a Hannibal reference .... But i LOVE liver

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

I knew that but I was humouring Reci, he has man flu so we need to be nice to him to help his recovery. ?

What do you mean you have to go to work?

Who's going to look after me?

2hf26gl.jpg

• Haha 3

On 3/5/2018 at 7:26 PM, jillar said:

A place to get things off your chest. Our friend JimHannoonen is the original author of this fun thread. I'll start with the first confession I did at our old board....

Confession: I smell my socks every night after I take them off and again in the morning before I put them in the hamper.animated-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

I keep coming here to post something but I just end up reading this one again.....I'm a competitive person and well, I got nothing. :96_ok_hand:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Confession: I told the kid if she didn't barrack for the Saintas she had to sleep in the backyard and she's too scarred to invite friends over for a sleep over cos if they don't barrack for the Saintas they will have to sleep in the yard.... Winning for me , twice!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Confession: I told the kid if she didn't barrack for the Saintas she had to sleep in the backyard and she's too scarred to invite friends over for a sleep over cos if they don't barrack for the Saintas they will have to sleep in the yard.... Winning for me , twice!!!!!!!

FYI:  I went to go google the "not words" in here:  barrack and Saintas.  Alas, neither actually exist on google  (unless you're using "barrack" as "a sleeping place for soldiers"), so I have to ask you to translate for me, please? :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1