Confessions

jillar

A place to get things off your chest. Our friend JimHannoonen is the original author of this fun thread. I'll start with the first confession I did at our old board....

Confession: I smell my socks every night after I take them off and again in the morning before I put them in the hamper.animated-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, jillar said:

Confession: I smell my socks every night after I take them off and again in the morning before I put them in the hamper.animated-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Why don't ya just put them in the hamper when ya take em off??????? 

OK my big confession... omg gettin ready for the lynch mob now.... I fucken hate pizza?

(I'm a nice mum an buy it for the kid but when she has pizza i just have  jaffle)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, notsmokinjo said:

Why don't ya just put them in the hamper when ya take em off??????? 

OK my big confession... omg gettin ready for the lynch mob now.... I fucken hate pizza?

(I'm a nice mum an buy it for the kid but when she has pizza i just have  jaffle)

Because they smell even better in the morning lol

Luckily I know you already because if not I just don't know how I could remain friends with someone who hates pizza. It's just not normal........

• Haha 4

I told the kid when she was little and went through a sooky stage (if she fell over, with no wound except her pride, she'd go ta bed an cry for half a day) that it's the law if there is no blood there's no tears and if you cry you loose a year of ya life...also told her if there us blood you can only cry for a minute cos otherwise it won't stop bleeding....and she still looks for blood before crying!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/5/2018 at 7:36 PM, notsmokinjo said:

Tell her to get her own Pizza - just push the Pizza button :91_thumbsup:

2f058jq.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Another oldie but still works:

When hubby gets up to use the bathroom at night I push his pillow over so I have more space. Where the pillow is the head follows animated-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Confession: I'm supposed to be written a frickin 1 page resume for a job i might have an interview for an I have frickin writers block but ask me a question and I can answer with a question in the blink of a frickin eye...... AAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Confession: I just has this awesome idea for a new thread and then Sslip and andyc941 posted in chicks or sticks and I frickin lost it cos I had to protect the score.... 

That is so sad. That is like the saddest thing happening in the west hemisphere right now. Here, let me play the saddest song on the smallest violin, just for you! :) Go at them champ.

Im serious, if you need a buddy to cry, im your guy! :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1