QuitTrain and QSMB !!!!

Hello again to all, how you doing?

I finally have been able to login in to this site. Really good to see so many familiar names..

Next challenge is to set up my new ticker for here and see if I can get it on my signature..

Hope you are all well?

Kazza

• Like 10

51 minutes ago, Kazza1 said:

I finally have been able to login in to this site. Really good to see so many familiar names..

Next challenge is to set up my new ticker for here and see if I can get it on my signature..

Hope you are all well?

Kazza

Hi Kazza! It's so good to see you here :) Setting up your ticker is pretty easy here but if you have a problem just ask one of the mods to help. :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kazza1 said:

Hope you are all well?

Kazza

Hi Kazza. It's good to see you again.

Hello, everyone! I was away when it was decided to combine QSMB with this board. So....I thought that the old board had been lost. I guess it is. I just found some familiar members names and realized that this was the place. 

I have to start all over again. I was unable to locate my user name and password. Or did everyone had to get new passwords? 

Well anyway, I’m here! 

Im still smoke free! Hope everyone is well. :) 

• Like 1

I’m so confused. I was an original member of QSMB since 2013 and joined here when MQ created the quit train. I see some wonderful original members and a lot of new ones. 

Cant believe QSMB was

lost so easily but so glad the beat goes on. Love to all of you quitters! 

Betsy. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

The saddest part (to me) is all of the posts from

jwg are gone. The only reason that I went back there every now and again was to read him. His posts inspired my quit.

I am so happy that you all found your way here. ❤️❤️ 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Devil Doll said:

The saddest part (to me) is all of the posts from

jwg are gone. The only reason that I went back there every now and again was to read him. His posts inspired my quit.

I am so happy that you all found your way here. ❤️❤️ 

I was able to bring a few of jwg's posts over from there devildoll, they're here on the main board :) 

• Like 5

• 5 months later...