Hi All :)

jillar

15 minutes ago, Phoebe2 said:

Jillar thank goodness you have found your way here!

PS Do you have any updates on the future of QSMB? Are you in touch with our beloved Admin people?

No updates phoebe, I only know what Nancy has said, that no one is responding to their emails. It's not looking good but thankfully this place has been so welcoming to all of us

I figured the owners were going to pull the plug without having the courtesy to communicate (and therefore warn members) ... if only they knew how important these boards are. So sad.

But wonderful to see so many people finding their way here to the Quit Train!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Phoebe2 said:

I figured the owners were going to pull the plug without having the courtesy to communicate (and therefore warn members) ... if only they knew how important these boards are. So sad.

The sad thing too is all the lost content :(  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Phoebe2 said:

The board had a great name for a search, Quit smoking message board. When i read that it was down a week last year i thought maybe it would be back up again. I see jillar here so i wont get to see her pass avian in posts? Its strange, that name for the site will get the most hits and they can easily have someone else pick it up. Ive been a member of sports forums that have passed them along if they found a someone willing to pay the associated fee's . This site is alot more up to date as far as the layout goes. As a tech guy my hat goes off to the IT behind it... Welcome everyone

• Like 4

I know :(

But maybe we have to be Buddhist about it.  Think of this as a new beginning, a new phase in our quit journey. And think of all the wonderful new energy of so many new members for the Quit Train boards. And new energy will attract even more newbies to the site.

• Like 5