Hi All :)

jillar

Hi guys and gals, I'm jillar the bunny. I'm also from the lost island of QSMB. I want to thank you quit train for being so welcoming to all of us :) I'm trying to navigate the waters here (we bunnies don't really like water) and will probably have a few questions as to how things work over here in regards to posting animated gifs, tickers, signatures etc. So any clues would be appreciated :) 

• Like 10

• jillar changed the title to Hi All :)

Welcome aboard Jillar and enjoy the ride, there are a lot of fun (but at times odd) people here.  There are some more experienced members here who will be more than happy to help you find your way around (I have been around for a few weeks so still learning myself).

• Haha 1

Just throw on a life vest a paddle away.

Admin is working on getting tickers and signatures up. You can either click the paper clip or insert other media if you’re posting from a url like “tinypic”

More tech-savvy folks will probably be able to help you out.

Welcome aboard.6sb5gl.gif

Edited by BKP
  • Thanks 1

Jillar the Pillar!   Good to see you!   I created an account here when QSMB went down last time & logged back in when it went bye-bye again.    Lots of familiar peeps found their way here and the established residents are very welcoming!   

• Thanks 1

Thanks you guys, I did lurk here a bit before I signed up and was so happy to see so many find their way over here where they've been so warmly welcomed. So nice of quit train to have us all:) 

Edited by jillar

Just to be clear ...... this train only stop at Freedomville. If that's where you're bound then take a seat over here in the bar-car. Nothing but the very best for our family :)

Just now, jillar said:

Ok so why aren't my gifs animating?

https://goo.gl/images/DLrtJf

Are you using tinypic?

Edited by reciprocity

Just now, reciprocity said:

Just to be clear ...... this train only stop at Freedomville. If that's where you're bound then take a seat over here in the bar-car. Nothing but the very best for our family :)

Are you using tinypic?

So EVERY gif has to go through tinypic?  I was usd to just clicking copy on the gif and then pasting if it was an online gif :( Thanks, I will now hop over to the bar car and drink my way to the front :15_yum:

Just now, johnny5 said:

Well, its about time, Jillar.  :34_rolling_eyes:

Glad you found your way to the Train.  I'm thrilled you are here!  :27_sunglasses:

I'm on bunny time Johnny :8_laughing: I'm glad to be here, everyone's been so nice :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jillar said:

Hi guys and gals, I'm jillar the bunny. I'm also from the lost island of QSMB. I want to thank you quit train for being so welcoming to all of us :) I'm trying to navigate the waters here (we bunnies don't really like water) and will probably have a few questions as to how things work over here in regards to posting animated gifs, tickers, signatures etc. So any clues would be appreciated :) 

So this is the "Jillar" the new peeps have been asking about :) Welcome aboard the QT!   Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.  Only rule here is a desire to quit smoking and an extreme love for all things :82_heart_eyes_cat:!  That's right, we're cat people so we'll need to review this bunny "situation"  but I'm sure we can make it work....;)

To post a gif , I right click on the gif, hit copy the image address, and paste it directly into the post here.  That seems to work for me.  Have you tried that?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jenny said:

To post a gif , I right click on the gif, hit copy the image address, and paste it directly into the post here.  That seems to work for me.  Have you tried that?

I'm able to post a pic by doing it the way you do but I can't get it to animate?  Reciprocity said he uses tinypic for those type of gifs so I'll try that next. I was just looking for an easier way. Us bunnies love the animated gifs :)

55 minutes ago, jillar said:

Hi Rozuki, did you use tinypic to get that image animated?

Jillar, I clicked on your image and then copied the image address. Then i pasted it into my post to you.....easy/peasy....no tinypics image hosting....  

Just now, Rozuki said:

Jillar, I clicked on your image and then copied the image address. Then i pasted it into my post to you.....easy/peasy....no tinypics image hosting....  

Testing...316530a5d792c38626c8e586b837470c.gif?res

Awesome rozuki, thanks!

• Like 3