What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

2 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Well.....been to the Hairdresser's today ....I wouldn't say if was the nice pamper experience it used to be...

I was masked ....both him and the lady who washes ...were masked up and wore a visor....She was cleaning non stop every where I went ..ready for the next person .,two people allowed in the shop....

I was happy to get home again ...safe in my little bubble ...

I booked another trip there in 5 weeks time .....

Nice to hear about responsible businesses following the guidelines.  

Last week there was a spike in cases here in Ontario which started from a nail salon which seemed to be a case of negligence according to their customers - no disinfection of stations after each customer, overcrowded with no social distancing, etc.  Those business owners should be fined as they're contributing to the unnecessary spread of the virus.  If I was a customer there I would just walk out.

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, jillar said:

Drinking a beer and setting timers....

Drinking a beer I understand .... what's the setting timers thing all about?

Is there some reason I should be waking up early tomorrow?

h88MWrJ.jpg

• Haha 4

@reciprocity, nothing to get up early over. I've just recently discovered the beauty of creating timers for shows I MIGHT want to watch so I won't have to go through all the channels again to find them 😂

Pandemic fun baby!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, jillar said:

@reciprocity, nothing to get up early over. I've just recently discovered the beauty of creating timers for shows I MIGHT want to watch so I won't have to go through all the channels again to find them 😂

Pandemic fun baby!!! 😂😂😂

Wowzers!!

OK. Let's go with that 🤣

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, catlover said:

Eating popcorn and looking what to watch on Netflix....

Husband and I have gotten so hooked into the Heartland series.  It is good, family entertainment.  There are 13 seasons of 18 shows and we are on season 7.  It was filmed in Reci's country, Canada.  The scenery is beautiful and about a family on a horse farm!

• Like 3

Trying to be good.  Sugar Britches has told me time-and-again that we need to get Maddie on a schedule where she sleeps in her crib.  I know she's right.

That being said, I really want to go in there and play with my baby.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Boo said:

Trying to be good.  Sugar Britches has told me time-and-again that we need to get Maddie on a schedule where she sleeps in her crib.  I know she's right.

That being said, I really want to go in there and play with my baby.

32152781.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sazerac said:

and all the bees !

Yes, Saz!!! My hydrangeas are busy, busy with all the bumblebees and honey bees...I stop and watch them quite a bit.....last night I sat out by my pool watching the bats circling around! 

😉🦇 

• Like 6

Getting ready to pick my one year old granddaughter up from nursery. Her Mom went back to work today after having a year off with her. She was so upset to hand her over to the nursery this morning.   It,s been a while since I looked after a baby, and she’s,s a handful, just started walking so never still. A bit anxious but also looking forward to having her and building a better bond with her. 

• Like 6

Yep, I hear you @Mona, we did our taxes back in March but since they extended the due dates of estimated taxes too I put that off until now. Who knows if they'll even give us that again and they're not getting my money any sooner than I have to!

• Like 2