What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

One ore thought Linda

if youy city has a senior citizen program or club type thing, they also are equiped to transport seniors in wheel chairs.

My mom can not get into a van or any vehicle with a step up.  If I can at least get her there

The Vans have lifts for people in wheel chairs Love

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So proud of you Sweetie...you stayed strong even though your little nico monster was tapping ...

You know deep down you would have been gutted....keep telling yourself ...it won't change anything ...

You talked yourself out of a SOS....high five !!!!

Folks on your side of the pond are coming here with idea,s that might help....I pray it does....

I'm sorry all I can do is send you lots more hugs ...and hope a solution is found that's good for all involved....xxxxx

• Like 2

Here I sit Passing time, not Gas. I am Sitting here knawing at the Bit, I am sitting here want to get Going, I am sitting here for 2 more hours.

I am sitting here !

I am saved by the Roach coach !  Hurrah  Hurray

9 dollars, two winnerschzel Chilli cheese burgers and two Cranberry juice Coctails,   And just an hour to go !

Edited by Opah
  • Haha 2

Chilli Cheese Burgers !  Der winnerschnizel !   well I have finnally Passed the time soon as My #3 gets in I am a figment of alls imagination till Tuesday.

So let me leave you with One of my favorites:

• Like 1

Im sorry to read this @Linda Thomas, the last few years my mother had moments like that (real bad) and she was diagnosed with dementia. They put her on buspar to control the outbursts. It really does tear you down and you're a strong one as when i first started dealing with a sick parent i blew my 2 1/2 year quit. I would have your mom checked as god bless her age but if she has signs it is best thing to do  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Yes my baby is a teenager now?..

If her birthday is today, that is my birthday too.  Teenagers are challenging and the time will go fast now.  That place does look fun.  Hope she has a very special day!

• Like 1

Ok so nope... Not the same date it was her birthday 18th...we are on day 3 of celebrations...last night was Shakespeare in the park...Friday night was the Thai resteraunt. 

Happy Birthday Linda...your first smoke free birthday ...woohoo....how good does that feel???

Right now I about to eat Australia....

IMG_20190120_133625.jpg

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Ok so nope... Not the same date it was her birthday 18th...we are on day 3 of celebrations...last night was Shakespeare in the park...Friday night was the Thai resteraunt. 

Happy Birthday Linda...your first smoke free birthday ...woohoo....how good does that feel???

She is still a Capricorn.  It feels pretty good.  Had a few close days there.  

I bet you are having fun.  I have a feeling your are a pretty awesome mom!

I have my moments.... I like to think I'm a nice mix of rules and fun... She is such a dag, her and her 3 mates are running around wearing unicorn horns. Went in the house of horrors..the little shits made me go first into every room...so funny...then when the clown chased us they were hysterical.. even the clown was laughing..thought they were going to burst my ear drums.

• Haha 2

G’day 

I’m off to a old mates place. ( So old his 25 year old calls me uncle Dave)

He puts on a great spread for Australia Day. I might be tempted to have a few barley based beverages as well.

And someone’s sure to offer me a smoke... “go on ... just one”

I’m strong in my quit so im not worried in the least! But I get to shine my light.

I’ll get “ can’t believe you still don’t smoke”and “of all people to quit can’t believe you  dont smoke anymore”

I’m a X smoker now. No preach’n no ....self serving stories.... they are smokers and recognise BS pretty fast! 

So like I said ...shine my light. That’s all I have to do.

Happy Stralia day

C

• Like 6