What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

Ha.. no in this weather Weegie.. just pig sick of everybody sittin on their arses and doin nothin or sittin with their faces stuck in their phones cos it's their days off.. Apparently I work 24/7 no questions asked..

Been cleaning all morn and place is still a tip ..Goin out xmas shoppin soon, that's gonna be fun ..!!

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, Wee fluffy me said:

Sick of moanin now  but...

Havin one of those days where I could easily walk out the door and never look back.. Hand on heart, no word of a lie 

Aw We Fluffy Me.  I have a shoulder to share.  I have had those days.  Wish I could take you to lunch and let you know how worth it you are.  Sometimes family just does not have a clue.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Whoop whoop.. Way to go Linda ?.. it sure does make you feel fantastic when you realise smoking didn't cross your mind and you are winning the battle that has been so hard fought... I still get amazed when I think about this time last year and the battle I was in the thick of. Now smoking very rarely crosses my mind and no craves to be had..?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Wee fluffy me said:

Don't get too excited.. it's for the poopees..

Sorry Wee, I think I am a little slow today.  It is for the puppies.  If it is for the dogs, I definitely need the recipe.  My husband makes our dogs the puppy ice cream cups.  They probably would go crazy over that.  

• Haha 2

Glad it wasn't too bad, Jillar.

Maybe it released some pressure.

I am getting dolled up to go to a party.

Do you know how long it has been since I went to a party that wasn't mine ?

(probably 2 or 3,4,5 years)

I have my cab fare in my boot for a quick get away if needed

but, I think I will have a good time.

Raw Oysters, Grilled Oysters and Gravlax.  Champagne ?

• Like 4

Guess who came to my house?????

Its hard to take a pic with ya laptop and not wake the kid up... did santa stick to budget???,..... yeah-NAH!! ... is this way too much stuff for an obnoxious tween.... nah-YEAH! .... but considering the things she went without this year, especially during the no job months.... do I really care that I went overboard... nah.... and that my confused friends is how Santa artistically displays your gifts on your chair.. and in 30mins or less it will be a complete shemozzle.

santa.jpg

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 4