What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

1 minute ago, jillar said:

My guess is to study it since the plane blew up. What's your guess?

Def gonna study it also So, what’s in the blood? Last night they said there was a stowaway on the flight. The govt i bet is suspicious of some type of alien activity i'm thinking. Only 20 of the 190 showed up when the plane blew up, im gonna watch the ep again i may have missed some eggs

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Whispers said:

Def gonna study it also So, what’s in the blood? Last night they said there was a stowaway on the flight. The govt i bet is suspicious of some type of alien activity i'm thinking. Only 20 of the 190 showed up when the plane blew up, im gonna watch the ep again i may have missed some eggs

Yes, I'm thinking alien's too. BUT that would be too typical. SO maybe it's a government experiment to see  what happens to people who enter a wormhole. How it changes body chemistry, etc. Kinda like they study astronauts after being in space for so many months

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jillar said:

Yes, I'm thinking alien's too. BUT that would be too typical. SO maybe it's a government experiment to see  what happens to people who enter a wormhole. How it changes body chemistry, etc. Kinda like they study astronauts after being in space for so many months

The scripture that Isaiah, the man in jail, quoted is from Luke 8:17. He quoted it in the NIV, but the KJV uses another, more telling word.

I think the word, "Manifest" in it's many uses is going to be a clue.image.thumb.png.9a66ce955d0cd42c419e126a14d5a4c1.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jillar said:

Yes, manifest is definitely a clue...

I definitely think it's a play on the word "manifest". Most i spoke with originally thought it was the list of passengers type of "manifest". However, I now believe "manifest" has another meaning in terms of the show!

19 minutes ago, Whispers said:

I definitely think it's a play on the word "manifest". Most i spoke with originally thought it was the list of passengers type of "manifest". However, I now believe "manifest" has another meaning in terms of the show!

man·i·fest

[ˈmanəˌfest]

ADJECTIVE

clear or obvious to the eye or mind.

"the system's manifest failings"

synonyms:

obvious · clear · plain · apparent · evident · patent · palpable · distinct · 

[more]

VERB

display or show (a quality or feeling) by one's acts or appearance; demonstrate.

"Ray manifested signs of severe depression"

• Like 1

The money worry is at back of the list Jo.. Not because it no problem.. but because I'm sh*t scared of dentists.. haven't been in years.. been up day and night with pain for days now..  so had to call for emergency  dentist cos first appointment I can get anywhere local is mid to end Nov...

I'm hyperventilating the now.. and my appointment ain't til the back of 12...   sh*t...sh*t..sh*t

• Sad 3

Chances are if you have severe pain first visit will be confirmation of abscess and get anti biotics. So will be ok.

My pal told me she puts music in her ears at dentist which was a new idea to me but reckon would be brill if you are freaking out at the dentist. 

Maybe try that fluffy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Aawww thanks Weegie.. will try it next time.. as for this time yep abscess but had to x ray and tooth was too far gone.. soooo 3 injections of novacaine later tooth is gone i feel no pain (until the jag wears off?) said the abscess will drain by itself..Mmmmmm yeah heard that before and ended up with infection in ma jaw bone..!!

Anyhoo you back from your holibags yet..??

Oh and a won't say how much it coat cos @notsmokinjo Will be spitting teeth... eh a mean chips..??

Edited by Wee fluffy me
  • Like 2

Haha yeah Jo.. after tears and blood and tears and more blood I'm all novacained up.. well actually it's wearing off and I'm starting to feel the ache if the pullin  and haulin toe that tooth ?

Geez Weegie am no allowed any boozo for a couple of days..?

• Sad 2