What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

10 hours ago, jillar said:

I do want to watch Manifest, I just haven't had time to watch the first episode. Maybe this weekend I can catch up

Monday is the 1st showing and friday is the 2nd. Friday 8pm EST and Monday 10pm EST. This week the show closed with a BANG, Literally

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, c9jane29 said:

We started 3 529plan accounts yesterday!!!!!!! Cashed out a small but nice IRA to start them. 

I can't believe we have college savings! 

I'm freaking out, I keep looking at these folders like they will disappear if I don't :)

I can't believe it! I said that already, but I can't! 

10yrs ago, I never would have imagined I would be where I am today.

Congrats and yes it does/can happen. Welcome to financial planning and take advantage of whats out there.

• Thanks 1

It's an electric shower so no worries there.. I decided shower so dragged my carcass up the stairs and nearly made it to the bathroom... I am now lying on the bed.. trying to decide..?

Got a mountain of ironing and a stew to do...?

**Update**

Dilemma over... I'm all clean and shiny again.. ?

Edited by Wee fluffy me
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

oh I wish lol..................hubby has been away on a training course, and me and Tara (my cat) have kept each other company.

I think we've had it for warm weather in the UK now, it's turned pretty chilly. I've read we are in for a brutal 4 months of cold weather starting November..

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and no doubt you up north, will see the brunt of it!

I'm glad your absence was only because the lappy was on the fritz.... was getting ready to rally the troupes for a search party Ms Catlover.... I am awesome at rallying the troupes aren't I Fluffy... have all these clues ready to pass to Scotland Yard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/4/2018 at 7:26 AM, Whispers said:

Monday is the 1st showing and friday is the 2nd. Friday 8pm EST and Monday 10pm EST. This week the show closed with a BANG, Literally

Sci-fy channel is showing both episodes of Manifest tonight back to back so I'll be able to catch up with it :)

• Like 1

Watched Spacex launch tonight. I love night launches, we were able to see the flames and the separation so much better than a day launch. So cool :)

Edited by jillar
  • Like 1