What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

4 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

@jillar I've tried heaps of types but I just can't come at it... it all tastes yucky.... and wotever that is that @Whispers

Thats pizza, Sicilian or also called square slice... You never seen that out there? I know not alot of Italians out there but if not someone should open up a place... It may not be a food for out there tho. Pizza out here in NY is great

Edited by Whispers

Just now, jillar said:

But @notsmokinjo have you tried pizza here in the U.S.? Then if you don't like it here I can accept that you just don't like it. Until then we will remain mates because I know you know not what you speak of, hee, hee

I agree, she may not know. She mentioned a pork pie im like what the hell is that.. I had to google it. Food looks good but whats cool and awkward at the same time is the difference in the way we eat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I should also add that only weird people put weird things on their pizza here. Mainly it's pepperoni, sausage ( yes @Doreensfree, sausage!) salami, and ham and even BACON for the main meats. Then lots of different veggies like olives, mushrooms, bell pepper, onion. Some of  pizzerias have stuff like spinach and chicken for toppings too 

• Like 1

Heaps of Italians here mate, we have more than enough pizza shops, people have pizza ovens in their backyards... we even have a whole street of italian restaurants... our pizza looks 'different' to that though...

That sort of looks like a margarita but sloppy and gooey..

We even have our own topping... The Aussie.... bacon and egg:

Papa+Gino+Aussie+pizza.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Heaps of Italians here mate, we have more than enough pizza shops, people have pizza ovens in their backyards... we even have a whole street of italian restaurants... our pizza looks 'different' to that though...

That sort of looks like a margarita but sloppy and gooey..

We even have our own topping... The Aussie.... bacon and egg:

Papa+Gino+Aussie+pizza.jpg

I looked at the population NY alone has 3x your hole country if those numbers are accurate. Says about 1 million out there NY has 3 million, NJ i can walk to has another 2 mill. Thats not what pizza is here your photo. No wonder you dont like it, i wonder what cheese and tomato they use (for the sauce).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

OMG we have 1 million pizza shops... that's like one pizza shop for every 25 people.... that's just sad.

The pictures i see of pizza out there is not the same here... This is the numbers out there i read

Italian Australians comprise the sixth largest ethnic group in Australia, with the 2016 census finding 4.6% of the population (1,000,013 people) claiming ancestry from Italy be they migrants to Australia or their descendants born in Australia of Italian heritage.[2][3] The 2016 census counted 174,044 people (2.8% of the foreign born population) who were born in Italy[4], down from 199,124 in the 2006 census.[5] In 2011, 916,100 persons identified themselves as having Italian ancestry, either alone or in combination with another ancestry (4.6%).[1] By 2016, Italian was identified as the fifth most spoken language other than English with 271,597 speakers.[6]. In 2011, Italian was the second most used language at home with 316,900 speakers (or 1.6% of the Australian population).[7] Since the arrivals, the Italo-Australian dialect came into note in the 1970s by Italian linguist Tullio De Mauro.

We might have almost the same amount of land mass as the USA but the population is much smaller... my area where I live has a large Italian community/background...Melbourne is really multicultural. I just don't like pizza. Its OK, I'm sure I can live a full life without pizza... I don't deprive the kid, she gets pizza once every week or so... but i don't have any.

So... it 1 million aussies are of Italian descent... thats 1/24 ..... where as its 1/20  in the US.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, notsmokinjo said:

Pizza is not the food of the gods, that's ambrosia. Don't they teach history properly over there??

Ambrosia? LOL. That’s like comparing apples to oranges.

But I do love ambrosia.

Edited by Octain

hmmm... ancient greek history and mythology not taught in year 7 over there then?

So.. what am I doing right now... prooving I am not the only person on earth who hates pizza....

GIF-bad-food-dean-winchester-disgusting-

No he is not a fictional character... Supernatural is a documentary series... gee peeps get with the program.. (that's my story and I'm sticking with it.)

• Haha 2