What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

35 minutes ago, jillar said:

So awesome, the very first act was trained cats! 

They should just win now.... how the frick do you train a cat...

6 minutes ago, reciprocity said:

I'm returning work emails ....... still. It's almost mid-night!

Gee Rec that's insane. I'm often up then doing work emails but thats cos I live in the future and the people I need to communicate live in Europe... but enough, the emails will still be there tomorrow... unless it is life or death let the fvckers wait. I mean if the message is... can we blow up Alaska?? you need to answer that one asap... but if its we ran out of pink post it notes... it can frickin wait mate...

• Like 1

Are you wearing new shoes @Wee fluffy me???  Maybe you just need to make those wean's earn their keep cand get them to give you a good foot rub. ... try giving them a warm soak when ya get home then put some deep heat (linement) on them to see if that helps. Might just be sore after a busy week at work...if they are no better in 3 days off to the doctor my dear.

• Thanks 1

No new shoes Jo been getting sorer  the last few months.. I checked with doctor google thankfully they won't fall off?? but found excersise on the NHS page gonna give them a go as pain is in the  Plantar fascia  so got some good stretches to do .. if they don't get any better I'll visit Dr.. 

When my plantar fascia plays up (usually when I need new shoes for sport)... i find sitting in a chair and rolling a golf ball with my foot over the area helps... but needs to be firm pressure...the best exercise to strengthen it is lay a towel our flat on the floor... (you can start with a hand towel and work up to a towel) sit in front of it and keeping your keel on the floor use your toes to pull the towel towards you (which will scrunch it up)... just do this for a few minutes a night and it should help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My flies have gone, do they drink water? There were droplets on the cane beside them..

Now

I'm deboning my trout..... with a sad face, probably take a finger or 2 off then I can't type ?all cos slippy' s in a huff with me and went all Andy on me .....????????

Edited by Wee fluffy me
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Wee fluffy me said:

My flies have gone, do they drink water? There were droplets on the cane beside them..

Now

I'm deboning my trout..... with a sad face, probably take a finger or 2 off then I can't type ?all cos slippy' s in a huff with me and went all Andy on me .....????????

Gee England in a huff with Scotland, who'd have thought. Wot did you do????

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wee fluffy me said:

Now

Fluffy what do grandads do when grandkids go home? No not that, get your mind out the gutter.

Yep been sleepy byes.

Now I'm awake. Oops!

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Gee England in a huff with Scotland, who'd have thought. Wot did you do????

Apparently I treated him like he was invisible so he went in huff with me.. see for yourself Jo..

25hppau.jpg

^^^We posted at same time....I apologises and explained......

vr99qh.jpg

Huff begins........

awuipx.jpg

And goes on......

8z03dc.jpg

And on......

4voleo.jpg

And on......

25i829j.jpg

And on.....

2ni39s1.jpg

I left to debone my fish...!!

On 5/14/2018 at 7:42 PM, jillar said:

Sitting on the computer knowing I need to do some house work but totally not wanting too ? 

Same here, really need to shift my butt and start preparing evening meal... but I am glued to the chair!!!!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Wee fluffy me said:

P.s...

Think he's still in a huff...!!

What are you blathering on about grumpy knickers? I see how your screen capturs were selectively edited. Is this why Andy stopped talking to you? 

Aaaawwwwch, that smarts, harsh much mister.....!!

And I'll have you know, there is nothing grumpy about my knickers cos they are purple with sparkly unicorns

What do you mean selective screenshots it's all i could get in at the one time the camera never lies huffypants...!!

So are you talking to me now or just telling me off..??

• Like 1

Thinking if I was a snowman I'd be fecked by now....!!!!!

It's too hot to work ...

It's too hot to walk..

And it sure as hell is too hot to sit on a train with smelly, stinky, sweaty people!!

That's it I've had enough.. I'm bringing out the tuna pasta people....??

Edited by Wee fluffy me
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1