What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

3 minutes ago, Wee fluffy me said:

I believe the non hat's are called fascinators according to the news on the radio @reciprocity as apparently what they wear on their bonces is a lead news story and sooooo news worthy..? i haven't seen them so therefore cannot comment dear sir..?

My description would be like this ........... imagine you were out walking on a lovely summer's day and by chance, walked under a low-hanging branch. In the process a huge, ugly bird's nest, all full of bird crap and what not, somehow attached itself to your head. Rather than taking it off - you decide to just continue walking as if nothing is amiss.

That's what I'm seeing ?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, reciprocity said:

My description would be like this ........... imagine you were out walking on a lovely summer's day and by chance, walked under a low-hanging branch. In the process a huge, ugly bird's nest, all full of bird crap and what not, somehow attached itself to your head. Rather than taking it off - you decide to just continue walking as if nothing is amiss.

That's what I'm seeing ?

Geez so glad you could explain because I missed it all by the time I got my popcorn and pims  ready it was finished... ??

Edited by Wee fluffy me
  • Haha 1

I listened to a segment about this on BBC World Service a couple days ago. Then all I heard was Yanny. Now when I play the clip all I hear is Laurel. It's the same clip so the only thing different today that I am aware of is that I visually saw the two words.

Edited by Joe7
  • Like 1

Aaaaayyyyyyeeee

Is it cos your young you hear a different frequency...??

But then sayin that me and youngest say laurel 2 older ones swear down it's yanny...haha

@Joe7 it also depend what device you are listening on and at what frequency it is putting out.. 

Just steamed and cracked open my first Nova Scotia Lobster of the season ?

Thank God for Atlantic Lobsters. Make those unending winters almost bearable ?

And, I'm not talking Caribbean Lobster - those are tasteless and tough as the sole of your shoe!

Next up - Lobster Roll, drizzled with melted, clarified butter - screw the diet. This is good enough to die for ?

tumblr_o9zr67lF5F1r8jkpuo1_400.gif

• Like 7

Hanging out.  Listening to waves crash and a storm rolling in off the Atlantic Ocean.

I still don't know how to post personal photos, but here's a stock photo of where I'm at...

Living on island time for now.

Edited by Boo
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, reciprocity said:

So, what Island are you at? Looks great :) Love just kicking back in a spot like that. Recharge the batteries :)

Kiawah Island, South Carolina.

It's nice over here.  Quiet.  Not overly developed.  The thunderstorms are coming in shifts right now, but they tend to pass quickly.

Regardless of what the weather does, we just brought in some groceries and are set up now.  I'm not leaving this island for the next four-days.

• Like 5