What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

oooh, get over it, tell the woman the truth, we should be allowed be right once ever 10 years or so!!  Bring her some flowers or her favorite treat, get down on your knees and admit she was right.  Good heavens, she carried your beautiful babies!  I think it okay for her to be right this time.  We will review your behaviour in 10 fast years. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I was gonna read up on this whole FTX debacle so I can sound all smart and stuff talking about the news.  Talk of crypto currency, money laundering, a Ponzi scheme, assorted other shenanigans...my curiosity is piqued.  

Then I took a gander at the handy-dandy organizational chart....

image.png.fc2d7db2e564017b57cf0ea4c86e56a0.png

Nope, this ain't happening.  I've decided to stay in my lane and look at monkey gifs.

black and white monkey GIF

• Haha 6

31 minutes ago, Boo said:

I was gonna read up on this whole FTX debacle so I can sound all smart and stuff talking about the news.  Talk of crypto currency, money laundering, a Ponzi scheme, assorted other shenanigans...my curiosity is piqued.  

Nope, this ain't happening.  I've decided to stay in my lane and look at monkey gifs.

Something's are hard to solve 😁🐸

giphy-1.gif

Edited by Doreensfree
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Boo said:

i'll simplify it for you.  create a currency.  get that currency denoted as legal tender by law.  make illegal to counterfeit said currency then proceed to counterfeit said currency.  pay a goon to create a virtual currency for the people to buy with original counterfeited currency then counterfeit the counterfeited currency so you can, uh...yeah, them monkey gifs are where its at!

• Haha 5

14 hours ago, intoxicated yoda said:

i'll simplify it for you.  create a currency.  get that currency denoted as legal tender by law.  make illegal to counterfeit said currency then proceed to counterfeit said currency.  pay a goon to create a virtual currency for the people to buy with original counterfeited currency then counterfeit the counterfeited currency so you can, uh...yeah, them monkey gifs are where its at!

Hear me out...BooCoin!

A nice looking piece, not quite silver but rather a nickel and copper mix.  They shine up real nice though.  On one side we have George Washington, the first President of these United States with the phrase "In God We Trust"...nice touch.  On the other side, there is an engraving of the majestic bald eagle.  You might also notice the phrase E pluribus unum.  That's Latin for "One BooCoin, Much Wealth."

You can be a part of the BooCoin revolution for only $1.00 per unit.

**LEGAL NOTICE** I just remembered that even big shots like Tom Brady are getting pinched for their involvement with FTX.  For the record, I'm only having a laugh about selling folks quarters for a dollar a pop.  And that kids is how you cover your ass.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Boo said:

Hear me out...BooCoin!

A nice looking piece, not quite silver but rather a nickel and copper mix.  They shine up real nice though.  On one side we have George Washington, the first President of these United States with the phrase "In God We Trust"...nice touch.  On the other side, there is an engraving of the majestic bald eagle.  You might also notice the phrase E pluribus unum.  That's Latin for "One BooCoin, Much Wealth."

You can be a part of the BooCoin revolution for only $1.00 per unit.

**LEGAL NOTICE** I just remembered that even big shots like Tom Brady are getting pinched for their involvement with FTX.  For the record, I'm only having a laugh about selling folks quarters for a dollar a pop.  And that kids is how you cover your ass.

on a side note...a nickel is 25% nickel and 75% copper.  as of now, the metal content in nickel is worth about 6.7 cents.  you can buy nickels for 5 cents.  i'll let you do the math.

• Like 1