What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

No those are glutinous sticky rice balls cooked a warm soup made of coconut milk, palm sugar and salt with toasted sesame seeds. It sounds odd but it's delicious. 

I love lychees... used to take them in my school lunch and peel them then eat them. For a creepy punch you can use tinned lychees and put a blueberry in the hole, then it really looks like an eyeball. You then put these in ya punch bowl. Or you can put them in a bowl of jelly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm watching a new series I discovered on the Travel channel called Urban Legend. Its only the second week watching it and it is great. This weeks episode will give me nightmares I'm sure since a spider laid eggs under the skin of a ladies face! 😮😲

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

14 hours ago, jillar said:

I'm watching a new series I discovered on the Travel channel called Urban Legend. Its only the second week watching it and it is great. This weeks episode will give me nightmares I'm sure since a spider laid eggs under the skin of a ladies face! 😮😲

34d459264e462cfcd5ce31ba82dcef81_w200.gif

• Haha 2

I should be sleeping but I am preparing my 25 days of Aussie Christmas music, cos that's what you do at 12.30am on a work day.... be prepared for some originals and some I've posted before, and some Aussies just singing the classics....I was going to aim for 25 original Aussie chrissy songs, but I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel to get there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Think we should crash @Doreensfree for dinner next Sundee.

Right now I'm trying to decide if I took my tablets once or twice or maybe 3 times.... and if I did take 3 lots is that why I feel very light headed.

Also wondering how a truck turning right at a set of lights ends up taking out oncoming traffic....how....and why in peak hour.

• Sad 2

Pondering on a dilemma that every husband has to face.

Sugar Britches has been on me to buy a new coat.  She says my favorite coat is worn out and needs to be replaced.  I assured her that my coat still has some life in it and is broken in just right.  It has been cold and rainy here today and my coat sprung a leak.  The fabric around the left shoulder is worn just enough that water started seeping through.

She was right.  I was wrong.

I could admit it and just take the "I told you so" in stride.  Or...I could piece together a story about being attacked by a bobcat: fierce little bugger came out of the woods like greased lightning.  It was quite a fight, he clawed me up pretty good.  Thankfully this trusty old coat took most of the damage.

• Haha 5